1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret crush messages.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zaio, May 4, 2012.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Hi EC.

Can I have some secret crush messages please? Prefferably not about love, but crushes. So they don't directly say you have a crush on a specific person, but rather leave a question to the imagination. You see I'm going to start placing a lot on my Facebook in hopes my crush will pick up on them, which I have a feeling he will, especially with the flirting we've been doing.

My favourite so far is: If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I never liked you, I wouldn't have a crush on you. If I didn't develop a crush for you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I would.

2. Dalmatian

"For you, I would write ambiguous statuses on facebook and hope you would take initiative." :grin: Just kidding, sorry :wink:

I don't use facebook much and I would definitely not count on someone there realising that my statuses are meant for him. But, if you know he reads those things (I skip statuses) and is likely to get they are about him, go for it.

Still, a few cutish things:
    "I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away."
    "I want to be the one you point to and then tell all your friends 'That's him'"
    "Holding on to the small chance and hope that he may feel the same way..."
    "Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you."

Ah damn.. these now made me kinda mellow :slight_smile:

#2 Dalmatian, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
  3. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Hoping you'll come out as gay and in love with me because I'm too freaking shy to do the same for you."

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Hahaha I actually really like that one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: however I have my brother added on FB and he is a bit awkward about my whole being gay, so that would be a bad idea.

Anyway this thread can be discontinued, thanks for the help but I just cut him out of my life for a little bit, he treats me like crap anyway and I realised I like him for all the wrong reasons.

If an admin reads this, delete this thread if needed, as it is no longer useful.

5. October

No! Leave it open I think it's a cute thread haha