1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PMS and other weird things

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Deaf Not Blind, May 6, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

ok, i didn't think it was real. but this girl she's got it. and she kinda hurt my feelings just now. what is this about?

2. hml8

Neither underestimate the personality and temperance altering powers of PMS, it is hell, I become a total psycho bitch!

3. Deaf Not Blind

oh wow. yeah, she really acting strange yesterday and just tonight. idk, real turn off.

since i never experienced it, my gramma was past menopause and mom is just by nature crazy, i thought all my life PMS was just a made up excuse for girls to whine, complain, be mean.

i think i may have been mistaken.

i tried to be funny, and stand up for her on fb, someone said she looked like a slut, i didn't like that. she got mad at ME! not them?? what? i don't get it...

she pm me stuff, confusing to me, then deleted my posts. she said "and what the f did you just say i don't understand a thing...is that supposed to be insulting" and after i said i was not insulting her she said "i just wanna delete it..sounds weird..u make it sound weird..ughh..goneeeee"

:'(

I'm weird...again. darn

i never do anything right!

i feel like unfriending her now.

4. Ianthe

Oh, no, PMS is very real. It's hormones. When they fluctuate, it can cause ALL MANNER OF CRAZY, especially depending on how prone your original brain chemistry is to that kind of thing.

She's still responsible for managing it and at least acknowledging when she's acting weird, though.

Just tell her that you don't understand why you're fighting and you didn't mean to insult her or upset her. Then wait until later to talk to her.

5. hml8

maybe she just misunderstood and is a bit hotheaded by nature?

6. lilbitlost

Heh my best friend used to burst into tears and then take a week off school spending the whole time crying, so PMS is def real, sadly you cant guarantee which way the emotions will swing. She calmed down a lot after getting an contraceptive implant thing, she still gets emtoional but it doesnt stop her life for a week.

As for me i dont really get it so much, its much milder for me, though i still can vary dramatically between depressed and angry with little notice lol :grin: Personally i never realise why my emotions have suddenly gone haywire until about 2 days afterwards, im too busy being emotional!

7. Deaf Not Blind

thank you for response. yes, she did warn me she will be bitchy 3 days! i am not used to this. I am in control of my mind and mouth and actions, so i just figured everyone is able to control their self, except like if shock of death or whatever. i really didn't know it was real honest! i told her this several times. said hope she feels better.

i tried so hard last night to text her i was confused by her words and actions, and tried several ways to tell her i am not trying to hurt her, i was trying to defend her! i don't want to still have feelings for her, she confuses me, but obviously my stupid heart is not listening. I'm getting hurt. (she makes me cry a little)

im scared I'm going to lose her as a friend because of her very femaleness, and thats just weird.

---------- Post added 6th May 2012 at 09:22 AM ----------

YES! this girl is on birth control for that, she is not into having sex with men...which is why its weird me and her have some thing for each other. she said it helped her, i can't imagine her worse! gosh! I lucked out...ive never had PMS, obviously. it scary. :icon_sad:

wow! im glad yours is mild. only thing mine does to me is pain 4 hours, and just before that i get really horney. funny, as i um, kinda want to be a guy with a girl, if you know what i mean. i hate having this once a month like a woman! but i am so thankful now i do not suffer like so many evidently do by this PMS thing.

i officially appologize for telling guys over the years you ladies were lying, and just being mean. I'm sorry. i was wrong. please forgive me?

8. hml8

haha. I suppose I can forgive you! :wink:
    I doubt you'll lose her as a friend, but your relationship with each other does sound very complicated
    how's it been recently?

9. Deaf Not Blind

hehe!

She fb messaged today that she don't know why i go online message others and not her until she say hi 1st. i said well we are not a couple, you are busy with girls a lot i see and you may be with one or at work, so i don't want to bother you. she said she actually checks her cell throughout day just hoping i logged on and say hi. huh. complicated girl. we also, unfortunately, seem to read minds. i type at same time she does and we both say same things. like weid stuff i said something about death and she did too, not even topic. she is buddist keeps saying we were brother and sister or something had past life together. i don't believe in that. but i do know i only do this with very few very close family or friends. i know she is not good for me, or the one, she does too, but i still am attracted to her no matter how i try not to be and i think she is to me no matter what too. it is too bad.

i hope one day a miracle will happen, and wether i go for it and transition and find the girl of my dreams or find a man who i am able to be attracted fully to who can accept me for a "female" who is not inside, i can date and be able to have physical love with someone.