1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please give advise!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by reecematthew, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reecematthew

ok, so heres the thing. i have the biggest crush on a guy from here, and i want to know if it would be dumb if i waited for something . he lives in a different state and all, but only 2 away. and ive had crushes before, but they were all small and , god ,i cant describe this one its the biggest one ive ever had. im head over heals. but when i say stuff like that when i talk to him on the net i feel like a dumbass but would it be stupid of me to expect something bc i dont mind waiting if thats what has to be done. i just want to know bc if i want to bad enough i could see him there is just a two year waiting limit for it lol but still yet the wait wont bother me. god hes soooo special to me i bet i sound like an idiot but anyways help me pls lol

2. LorenzG1950

Re: please give advice!!!

Hi Jimmy,

On Sunday night at the local cruising bar, I fell head over heels for Oliver. We talked awhile but he has a boyfriend. He is so nice that I'm definitely not striking him from my list. Much later that same night, I met Enrico, geez two in one night. Don't know if that will work out but he's on top of the list. Fact is that no one should have to wait 2 years:icon_sad: unless you're St. Jimmy.
    Just my opinion but I think you should look for something within reach locally unless you can set up regular dates across state borders.

As I've been finding out lately, the field of availables is much bigger than I ever imagined. If that avatar is you, you should have no problem reeling them in left and right (swoon). It would be a shame for both of you to torture yourselves through 2 years of long-distance love without playing the field.

Lorenz:icon_wink

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well, i say you should just go with it...i mean you'e two states apart if the relationship dont work out so you wont have to worry about meeting him at the local supermarket and have an awkward silence lol? But seriously, better to have loved and lost than not loved at all... just do it...take a risk...if he doesnt work out...there are thousands of other possiblities...long-distance relationships are hard...but not impossible...chances are it may fail...but wouldnt the time you will spend together be a good memory to have...there's no need of you having to get over this guy without first seeing if he possibly feels the same way...just do it...ask him or whatever you were planning on doing...its a win-win situation....if he turns you down, you move along and find someone else...if he says yes, dates, and dumps you cuz of the long-distance, you move along and wont have to see his face again and have an awkward moment...if he says yes, dates, dates and keeps on dating you, a win there as well.

There's nothing to lose here...go for it Jimmy, live a little :slight_smile:(*hug*)

4. reecematthew

ha well i havent dated someone in about that time so its not going to kill me lol i can live yeah its not that easy pulling those people in im not that good looking lol but thanks guys

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

If that's you in your avatar and profile pic, I reckon you're good looking... :slight_smile:

6. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

:eek:*slap* ....

:tantrum: :eusa_doh: :bang: :icon_evil :eusa_naug
    (there wasnt even a single icon that summed up how dumb you sounded so i used several)

PS: Dear Admin. & Mods,
    Can we get a "how the **** do you think you're not hot" smilie? Thank you.

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Maybe that photo isn't him after all..... :wink:

8. reecematthew

haha its me lol

9. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well how does he feel about you? There's no point waiting if he's not interested.

10. daggerz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you can find out if he's interested then you could give it a go as a long distance and maybe meet up over summer holidays half way or something. But, if he isnt interested then you shouldn't waste time on one guy

11. reecematthew

haha he said he has a crush but jesus!! hes soo f***ing hot compared to me

12. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Like i said earlier just go for it....its a win-win situation.

13. tired_of_lying411

well, Theres the "your young and this is your first big crush thing..." but I say if it's convient enough, go for it! and you are SO hot, if u say he is hotter than thats even more reason to go for it

your HOTTT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.