1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me, I'm kind of afraid.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by super confused, May 6, 2012.

1. super confused

So, last night I watched a professional boxing match for the first time in a while; I used to get grossed out by fighting, but for a reason I couldn't explain to myself, I was really jazzed to see this fight. Well, the fight started, and I found myself really turned on. Is that normal? Is there something wrong with me? When it comes to sexual stuff, I pretty much like just normal/basic stuff (no fetishes or anything kinky, and that includes anything violent). The closest thing to that that I do like is having my hair pulled (a little); I mean, I don't like being hit or overpowered in any way, and I don't want to do that to anyone else. Case in point: when I wake up and look in the mirror and I have scratches on my back or a bruise where I was grabbed, or whatever, I spazz the hell out. I don't spazz out at anyone (it just stays in my head), but it always makes me lose my sh:***:t a little.

It really freaked me out, and I'm concerned and a little afraid. And I was too embarrassed to ask my best friend about it, because I thought she would be all weirded out by it.

So, as always, my anonymous friends from all over the world, I look to you to spit the hot fire of truth. :slight_smile:

2. Sometimes weird stuff turns us on. Even stuff we'd never do in real life. Even stuff we couldn't do in real life. Sometimes that happens.

IDK, if you're expecting someone to tell you that that was wrong, I won't be that person. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with anything that's been said here. :slight_smile:

So, enjoy watching your boxing matches, I guess haha

3. Aldrick

I wouldn't worry about it. I mean, you're eighteen years old. You're still really young, and you're still figuring out what type of fetishes and fantasies you might have (or develop). :icon_bigg

I consider myself sexually adventurous. I'm extremely open minded; so long as it doesn't involve physical injury, permanent damage (or modification), it isn't dangerous health-wise (no blood), urine, or scat... I'd consider it. (I'm sure someone out there is laughing and saying, "Well shit, he ruled out all the good stuff!") Not saying I'd like it, or won't have trouble keeping a straight face (a Little Red Riding Hood fetish? What? Those exist?)...

A huge part of sex is mental. So many people focus on the physical aspect of sex, and an even larger number of people focus on just getting off. I mean, for me - this is horrible sex. Great sex to me involves your mind and your entire body.

Just imagine being blindfolded. The erotic nature in this is having one of your five senses removed. Now, suddenly you can't see what is happening. Your sense of touch is subsequently enhanced. You become much more aware of what is happening to your body physically, and there is a slight feeling of vulnerability.

I'm open minded and maybe a little bit kinky. There isn't anything wrong with that. I love to hear people's sexual fantasies and fetishes, even if I don't personally share them, I find it interesting and fun.

People shouldn't be afraid or ashamed of what turns them on. They should embrace it.

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also wouldn't worry too much. What kind of boxing match was it? It could have been just something about the person involved and not necessarily what they were doing. Or maybe it's opening up some new interest with you. The large variety of behavior that could be lumped under "rough sex" can include very respectful and not at all harmful things - like, for instance, having your hair pulled. Ultimately, if you want to experiment, be open with your partner and set clear boundaries, and don't feel embarrassed. :slight_smile: And if you don't want to experiment, then no worries - people like to watch all kinds of things that they might not want to actually do themselves.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think there's a problem. Is it possible that you just find the participants sexy, or was it the action of the fighting itself?

6. super confused

It was the fourth of four fights, and it was the most violent of the four. It was also the one that turned me on the most. It wasn't about the actual people in the fights, it was the fact that two muscled-up shirtless guys were having a fight that was the turn-on. Neither of them were even that attractive to me; it was the fight itself, because the other three fights were still turn-ons, but the less action there was, the less of a turn-on the fight was.

But it wasn't the blood or the fact that they were in pain that was the turn-on.