1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reading into this too much?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by WheelerBoi, Jan 8, 2008.

1. WheelerBoi

WheelerBoi Guest

OK so i need advice...about a boy lol

ok i have a friend, who i'll known for about 3 months, we met while he was working, but his job involved basically just staying/sleeping over in the same flat as i live. The reasons complicated but lets just say we has lost of time to get to know each other. He's 19, bi, best described as a twink, good looking ... and is a bit slutty/shallow lol ... he gets around.

I liked him cuz we had things in common and he was basically my first gay friend. I found him attractive but i guess i sort of assumed he wouldn't be interested in me...out of my leagues sort of lol.

Until...we went out one night last month..to the bar with my friends...then to a house party...and eventually back to my flat at about 8am very drunk . It's the first time i can say i've seen him drunk. He suddenly got very quite (which isn't like him lol) so eventually he get to telling me whats wrong. He talked about this 'other guy' he likes even though he's got a bf. He was talking kinda sad and serious ...so I start asking him about the other guy..eventually he stops and tells me to think about it.

Yeah, it was me, he didn't want to tell me cuz of the whole job thing but he sorta complained that he didn't 'sign up' for 'this' when he took the job :badgrin: When he said he like me he said that i was probably going to throw it back in his face...then he asked me if i liked him. He said some nice things about me, including that he'd even told him mum he liked me lol (they're not close).... while i sat :jawdrop: that he liked me!! So suddenly he stops talking .. and starts kissing! (btw, also my first kiss). OK so kissing eventually led to the bedroom....where he passed out in my bed before anything good could happen :tantrum: when i left him there for a minute.

He thinks he got so 'drunk' cuz his drink was spiked. The next day i texted him basically asking if it was just the drink....he said no, but he didn't want thing to get complicated and he had a bf.

I've just seem him tonight for the first time in 3 weeks....he's lookin even hotter and single! and i can't help but want :eusa_whis etc. Thing is i dunno if i should just say he was drunk and thats that. My instinct says there's more to it than that...but that might be wishful thinking. Next time i come back drunk and he's not i will ask him..i've got exams now so it'll be a week or two before that happens..and i don't know if i want to - i don't unless he says yes - but i know i will..lol ... datings not going to happen but i want to continue what we started lol. He's still flirty with me...if i'm reading the signs right.

He mentioned moving away when we chatted tonight so i might not see him for much longer ...and i'm running out of patience lol...i don't know a lot of gay guys..and i have needs lol..i can't help thinking that if he likes me and i like him then why not?..i'll always wish i'd at least tried if i don't...

Am i reading too much into this or letting a good opportunity go? I'm confused...

2. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

I think you could very well be letting a good opportunity pass you by.

3. JSG

JSG Guest

I guess you have nothing to lose. But you may end up really liking him and get really really sad when he moves away.

4. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

Go For It

5. Fiorino

Ditto- If nothing happens, at least you wont regret not having tried.
    If something does, then you'll be glad you did. :thumbsup:

6. WheelerBoi

WheelerBoi Guest

I'm surprised/glad that u guys think i should go for it...i probably will...but one thing bothering me is that i'm not really his 'type' from what he says...the muscled sufer guys, he's had a lot of very fit bfs...i dunno where i fit in lol

then i suppose when he was talking to me that night he said that if he was ever to 'settle down' with a guy it would be someone like me and the only reason he wouldn't go out with me was because i'm not out to my mum...maybe he actually meant that.

This morning he told me what his new years resolution was...to be less slutty, not sleep with guys on the first date and maybe settled down...lol i really didn't believe him...i still don't.

7. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Looks aren't everything. :wink:

He is interested in you. It's not really worth wondering why he does, if you want to know then ask him, but the fact is that he says he does and that is that really.

As peeps have said, i think you should go for it. Your chances seem quite high from what you have told me about him, so i'd call you a tad crazy if you decided not to. :grin:

8. WheelerBoi

WheelerBoi Guest

lol...i'll see what happens :icon_wink

9. Wired106

dude definately go for it because you might regret it later on lol. :grin: