1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it weird if i can't sleep because I'm thinking about a date I have tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by colorful, May 12, 2012.

1. colorful

Okay do you guys think its weird or creepy or whatever if I just haven't been able to get to sleep because I'm nervous? I mean we've been on two dates already. I dunno. I mean I drank caffine but not really much more than i usually do...

2. Derpette

I think there's nothing wrong with that, especially when the person is very important to you and you want the date to be perfect. Don't worry.

3. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wouldn't worry about whether to call it weird or creepy or not. If it's just this once, then it's probably not a problem. If you often have trouble getting to sleep, then it may be a problem that you need to deal with that has nothing to do with your date.

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dont think that is weird, you are excited. Its definitely not creepy I wouldnt mind if I was going on a date with a girl that couldnt get to sleep because of nerves and excitement of going on a date with me the next day.

If it was the other way around and you find out would you think that was creepy?