1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Some Tips

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sparked, May 16, 2012.

1. Sparked

Sparked Guest

Hey,
    So...what happened was I was on campus one day and I thought I saw someone I knew from high school. We use to play a sport together. I didn't think she went to University with me, so I went on facebook to check and she didn't. But after this time I just started thinking more about what happened before. We weren't really close but we'd hang out and we'd have pretty fun conversations. And I guess I just realized that I was crushing on her. (She has a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure she's straight.) But I went to watch her game the other day - I know other people on the team so it wasn't creepy just showing up - and really do miss her. I missed the other people on the team but I really just wanted to talk to her and catch up. :help: [tips on getting over a straight crush would help]
    So at this point I'm confused and decided to figure out whats going on, thinking about it I think I've always been attracted to girls. Guys just weren't interesting for me. ;] Just kidding. But I realized that I do like guys, but I'd rather just be friends with them. I'd be okay being in a relationship but I honestly don't think it'd get anywhere or maybe I just haven't met the right guy.
    Do I describe myself as bi or...? To be honest, I don't really like the labels its just easier to tell people.

Thanks for reading.

2. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Getting over a crush is usually easier if you're not talking to the person, so if you're not really in touch any more, just don't get back in touch until you've gotten over the crush.

If you don't like labels, then don't bother with labels.

3. Sparked

Sparked Guest

Its hard though cause I go hang out with the people on the team sometimes. So I can't really avoid her. Ah well, I'll deal.
    Thanks for the tips!