1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting to know someone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jdscbtw, May 16, 2012.

1. Jdscbtw

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I like this guy in my class but like I wanted to get to know him better but I'm not sure how to go about it
    I've known him for about 4 or 5 years but I haven't spoken to him much until recently
    However whenever we speak it is small talk and I just wish I could get to know him better
    How should I go about it without seeming desperate or stalker like

2. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I see that your orientation box is still labeled "questioning". So whether or not you take the first step to get to know someone else is that you need to get to know yourself. I think that you should build a friendship first before you wanna build a relationship. So I would find any mitual interests and then ask him to do something that involves that activity. :slight_smile:

3. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sometimes you can start a friendship just by saying something unusual, like, "If my shoes could talk, what do you think they would say?" The sillier it is, the easier it is for him to feel relaxed talking to you.