1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The last straw

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by UncertainHopes, May 16, 2012.

1. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So my friend, no not friend i dont even know wtf she is anymore just randomly stopped talking to me and being all passive agressive towards me for no apparent reason and im fucking done with her. This is the second time she has done this and the first time nearly ruined our friendship. The first time i dont even know why the fuck she stopped talking to me. She acts normally to the rest of our group but just acts as if i dont exist when i say hi. I honestly cant stand this passive agressive ghost bullshit and im done trying to ask why shes so upset and ignoring me. We have been good friends for 2 years and this only started happening this year. I cant put up with this. Just a few weeks ago she was telling me she will always be there for me, funny how shit works out huh?

2. Sparked

Sparked Guest

Hey, sorry to hear that. But I understand what you mean. It happened to me too. And the worse thing is that if she needed something from me, she'd be my best friend again. And after that, she's back to completely ignoring me. Now we've both grown older (I hope) she'll say hi and talk a bit. But ever since that time I can't trust her. I'm super cautious around her cause I don't know what she's going to do next. There's always people like that. If they're not going to back you up, its not worth it. Just move on. Although, be the classy person and be polite and talk to them still. Makes you look good and makes them look bad. :slight_smile: