1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice, please.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stillaweirdo, May 18, 2012.

1. stillaweirdo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, one of my best friends graduated tonight. I've been crushing on him forever, but he's straight. Well, he's admitted to being a bit bi-curious in the David Beckham respect, but who doesn't want David Beckham? Anyway, he used to know that I liked him and it exploded into kind of a bit of an episode for me. I wouldn't call it manic-depressive, but it was pretty freaking close. I think now he thinks that the crush has blown over and we're incredibly close now. Anyway, I want some advice: do I try to make a move? I mean, one little semi-romantic thing and I'm positive that I would satisfied. I just don't want to live wondering what might have been and stuff. Especially since he's moving away. Nevermind the fact that he's, like, perfect for me. Cliche as that sounds. Blegh. Yeah. Help? :rolle:

2. Ianthe

Um, if he knows that you were into him, I don't think anything good will come of bringing it up again. You'll just make him uncomfortable.

Sorry, but I don't think you really have a chance with this guy. Just accept that you and he are friends.

3. Deaf Not Blind

If he will never see you again anyways, and think he will slowly fade off by not emailing, then last day why not? Nothing to lose, right?

But if he seemed like he would be creeped out by it, and you two are tight buddies, that he is planning to keep in contact and visit sometimes and you get to hang out, you may want to leave it be...because a realistic crush can blow away, but the real one will be 20 times better!