1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't be the only girl that felt that

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cubicz, May 20, 2012.

1. cubicz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, I'm new here and this will probably be first and only post.

So, I was browsing through the internet and came across a picture of an attractive girl pretending to be giving oral sex to a man, she was motioning it. I found it kinda hot and thought, "wow, if I was a dude I would totally let her do that to me," and I began to thought, "wait, I'm a girl, should I be thinking this?"

I am female, 17 and a bisexual in college in the UK. I have never had thoughts of wanting to be a man before or anything related to the sort. I love being a woman and the perks that come with it. When I have sexual fantasies, I fantasize me being with a girl, when I fantasize being with a guy, it's kinda... I don't like it as much. I do find guys attractive and am attracted to them, I just seem to prefer girls more. I'm a little paranoid, does that thought make me transexual or something else? I'm kinda confused and am wondering if other girls thought this way. I'm probably just being silly, maybe it was just a one off thought as I have never had a thought like that before.

I just read through my post and realized I sound like a transphobic ass... :eusa_doh: *sigh* I'm not, I have nothing against them, I just like being a women and the thought of being a man is, bleh. (Oh god, I really do sound like an ass...)

So yeah, any help is highly appreciated. :grin:

2. Young Anonymous

Erm, your whole post kinda confuses me, but I don't think so.

First off, that just makes you lean more to the lesbian side of the bisexual spectrum, doesn't make you trans at all, that doesn't make sense.

And for wanting to have sex as a guy, with a woman, unless you would be willing to live 24/7 as a man then I'd say you just have a weird fetish.
    Plus: "If I was a dude I would totally let her do that to me."
    If you were trans you wouldn't be saying if :wink:

but, don't rule out anything, if you have serious feelings then I would say the cliche "go see a therapist", even though I hate that response and know it doesn't help.

Good luck

3. cubicz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think it's probably a weird fetish... oh god. e_e

But thank you very much for your help. :]

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dont think having that thought is weird or makes you transexual, you like girls and at the moment you prefer them to guys, and because of that you are imagining being with a girl and doing things with a girl and from what I can see your mind is thinking, if I was a guy I would want to be with guys and have them do that. If you were transexual you would feel like a guy just in the wrong body, you wouldnt like being a girl.

It is also true that sometimes fantasies dont match up with stuff that you would actually want to do in real life. Dont worry I think you are perfectly normal.

5. piratealisonnn

I don't think you're necessarily trans because of one thought. The fact that you like being female speaks volumes. You'd feel out of place in your body and not really like the gender you are now. (Just speaking that from experience of some sort. My cousin is FtM and I've talked with him a lot about this.)

I've always thought that'd be cool to be a guy for a day to see how sex is on their end, but in no way shape or form would I wanna be a guy forever. Yes, I know that's an odd thought, oh well.

I think it was probably just a curiosity that you came across, no worries.

6. Deaf Not Blind

I am transgender. :frowning2:
    I don't like how my body turned out, and according to everyone i am a hot babe. YUK!
    I have had fantasies of being a male since age 10, and sexually with girls since age 19. I have tried to imagine the "right" way...i wanted to be able to accept my fate. It doesn't just happen overnight one thought like you had, sweetheart. :slight_smile: You sound pretty much like a girl to me. I would think it is nature that lets us wonder what it would be like to be the opposite sex in many ways even sex.

But...with me the theater comes with potraiting myself AS my birth gender! It is instant my thought of being male, and is not limited to sex!

i want to play guy sports so bad! i don't like watching, sounds like a girl there to you maybe? but i am a guy who does not really enjoy watching others have the fun i want to do, i just am not allowed. hell, I'm seriously thinking of trying out for the mens baseball team anyways. make me not!

i also love guy clothes on me, i look less like a gay guy in drag! :grin: and i love traditionally boy stuff always, i was one of 2 girls in 6th grade to be accepted for 2 classes a day shop class! i love fishing for so many reasons, ask me plllleeeasssee! i like hanging out with the guys, without any girls or gf tagging along, just us being who we really are...and yes i quickly forget to act girl and become myself until somebody makes mention or looks akward. i belch, spit, make same kind of jokes, enjoy old cars, oh gosh its the best ever! if only they don't start looking like they see a hot chick who thinks like them and start gazing at me...i suddenly feel gross. they don't know it...but it makes them creepy and gay to me. i eat like a guy too, and subcontious movements sometimes are so not feminine. people try to correct me, it won't work.

i am not even close to being feminist, or lesbian, but do feel we all should have equality in some ways, and so boy am i stuck, thinking like a guy and getting the very same short end of the stick. so my goal is to try to work on becoming more "sensitive" to females and what is important to them. i like them, gotta get along with some, but they expect too much i can't do..i can't behave all the time as they do...and gosh it gets boring to always be with the chicks.

btw, note i don't call guys much them as i do women, with guys i say more US, and in my speaking as not being out yet, it slips out every once in a while, messed up pronouns for gender too. :/ i get scared i will altogether out myself while having a good time sometime soon.

my subconscious just always is in born a baby boy mode, even when i am just sitting with girls having tea in a mall after went shopping. after i allowed myself to accept i am transgender i began to experience stringed things like noticing pretty girls legs and doing a double take to look just one more time. i had repressed a lot. I'm telling myself now it is ok to like to look at a girl as i am a guy, but try not to lust after them as they are people too, not sex objects, no matter how pretty. :slight_smile:

see if you don't feel like this, and appears ya don't, if you don't want to dress like or take measures to become a cute hopefully young man, and for work, play, school, church, every aspect of life...you aint a transman! and you can sigh relief now.

7. Neo1979

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    just go with the flow of feelings is my advice :slight_smile:

8. Deaf Not Blind

I am transgender. :frowning2:
    I don't like how my body turned out, and according to everyone i am a hot babe. YUK!
    I have had fantasies of being a male since age 10, and sexually with girls since age 19. I have tried to imagine the "right" way...i wanted to be able to accept my fate. It doesn't just happen overnight one thought like you had, sweetheart. :slight_smile: You sound pretty much like a girl to me. I would think it is nature that lets us wonder what it would be like to be the opposite sex in many ways even sex.

But...with me the theater comes with potraiting myself AS my birth gender! It is instant my thought of being male, and is not limited to sex!

i want to play guy sports so bad! i don't like watching, sounds like a girl there to you maybe? but i am a guy who does not really enjoy watching others have the fun i want to do, i just am not allowed. hell, I'm seriously thinking of trying out for the mens baseball team anyways. make me not!

i also love guy clothes on me, i look less like a gay guy in drag! :grin: and i love traditionally boy stuff always, i was one of 2 girls in 6th grade to be accepted for 2 classes a day shop class! i love fishing for so many reasons, ask me plllleeeasssee! i like hanging out with the guys, without any girls or gf tagging along, just us being who we really are...and yes i quickly forget to act girl and become myself until somebody makes mention or looks akward. i belch, spit, make same kind of jokes, enjoy old cars, oh gosh its the best ever! if only they don't start looking like they see a hot chick who thinks like them and start gazing at me...i suddenly feel gross. they don't know it...but it makes them creepy and gay to me. i eat like a guy too, and subcontious movements sometimes are so not feminine. people try to correct me, it won't work.

i am not even close to being feminist, or lesbian, but do feel we all should have equality in some ways, and so boy am i stuck, thinking like a guy and getting the very same short end of the stick. so my goal is to try to work on becoming more "sensitive" to females and what is important to them. i like them, gotta get along with some, but they expect too much i can't do..i can't behave all the time as they do...and gosh it gets boring to always be with the chicks.

btw, note i don't call guys much them as i do women, with guys i say more US, and in my speaking as not being out yet, it slips out every once in a while, messed up pronouns for gender too. :/ i get scared i will altogether out myself while having a good time sometime soon.

my subconscious just always is in born a baby boy mode, even when i am just sitting with girls having tea in a mall after went shopping. after i allowed myself to accept i am transgender i began to experience stringed things like noticing pretty girls legs and doing a double take to look just one more time. i had repressed a lot. I'm telling myself now it is ok to like to look at a girl as i am a guy, but try not to lust after them as they are people too, not sex objects, no matter how pretty. :slight_smile:

see if you don't feel like this, and appears ya don't, if you don't want to dress like or take measures to become a cute hopefully young man, and for work, play, school, church, every aspect of life...you aint a transman! and you can sigh relief now.

9. Lad123

10. Deaf Not Blind

I love fishing because you can relax and look out over the water and the sky at the pine and fir trees and the squirrels in them, that i can see the fish and wish i could just trick that big guy to jump on my hook! hehehe! I love it because it is a game, that your bate could be the better one, be it fish egg, worms, cheese...and it don't matter what shape your body is, you can beat the biggest brawniest guy being a 90 lb wimp. Fish don't judge the fisherman just the bate. Then the game of does he get away with it or can i get him in my basket first. :wink:so it is exciting if you get some, and if you get not one, who cares? it is about a good day. And it can be fun alone or with someone, if they keep their yap shut. Deaf would be good...they sign. :wink: Someone told me, a girl, that she found fishing boring. she must like to watch video games and tv all day then...because sometimes camping outdoors and sitting in a boat with your line in the rippling water is the best most peaceful life in the world. heaven. Gee even Jesus had most his apostles fishermen...so it gotta be good!

Yeah, if guys crush and hit on me and beg to try out them kissing my lips i get really creeped out, it is so weird, online fb my "female" pix has gotten a lot of strange things out of men i know. one guy has known me over a year, we gone bowling and stuff. he told me i am almost too tomboy (wink) and that men almost wouldn't be interested in me (grin) but then added i one time tried to get him on my side when i had family being evil to me, and that in his words was what women do and it was "hot woman anger." :confused: ok..wierd guy anyways, kind of a hermit, likes deprivation tanks and some kind of indian dance i think. i just think to myself, gosh i bet he is gay.

So...all the guys who say they are straight and hit on me, shall i send them your way? :grin: those fish are on the wrong hook!

11. Lad123

Hahaha! Yes please (!)

12. cubicz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you to every one for the replies.
    I do have anxiety which causes me to REALLY over think and worry about things so it's probably just that.

Good luck to everyone for the future~