1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nintenfreak92, May 20, 2012.

1. Nintenfreak92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so I have been sexually active for about 2 years now... And I eould consider my self a bottom.... However, I kind if hate it... If basically it goes in for like 5 mins I get VERY uncomfortable and we have to stop... It rarely feels good for me and I just don't get it...

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

For the sounds of it, you are skipping a lot of the prepping time and you are going right into penetration, which is both painful and boring.

What kind of prepping are you doing right now? Do you allow the top to finger you until it feels comfortable for you and until he can insert 2-3 fingers without pain? How much lube are you using? Is the top thrusting right when he goes in?

If you aren't spending the time beforehand, then its not going to be much fun.

3. ThatCoopKid

I know this is a personal question, but is your boyfriend larger sized in the penis department? There is such a thing as TOO big, and the bigger it is, the more uncomfortable it can get. There are people who can handle big, but there are more who can't. If you feel uncomfortable doing it, tell him. Try using some lube, or even try the whole thing in reverse with you being the top. Lube could definitely help though, seeing as how it reduces the friction. If you two are going at it dry, it will probably be really uncomfortable because it's skin on skin friction that's heating up with every thrust.

4. Bree

And if it feels good right at first and then starts to hurt, take it out and add a ton more lube...

Also, from the way you phrased that, do you WANT to top? Have you tried talking to your partner(s) about that? Lack of communication causes more relationship problems than anything else.