1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh, the horror!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LimePopsicle, May 21, 2012.

1. LimePopsicle

LimePopsicle Guest

Just letting you know, this is a rant. Of sorts. No, it's just a rant... Even though it may not seem like it because I like to make jokes out of stuff. It's my way of coping and all. Let's see if I can make this short...

Well, an ex talked to after months of zero contact :eusa_doh:. Can't say I was heartbroken (I had been trying to get away from him prior to the no contact). And even though I was mildly happy he stopped talking to me, I still thought about him. So when I was finally forgetting him (not that it can really be called forgetting), he pretty much pops up and says, "Let's talk!" What. The. :***:? Honestly, I don't want to talk to him. It's mostly because I'm scared he may have feelings for me (I'm not trying to be conceited). I don't like him, but I'd take him back anyways because he pushes and pushes...it's really annoying :dry:. And maybe I should just man up and tell him it's not happening (if he starts the pushing again), but I hate to hurt or offend him :confused:. Maybe he doesn't deserve any type of mercy on my part (he lied constantly. I'm surprised his nose didn't grow), but I don't like to be that way with anyone.

On top of that, I'm already in a relationship (I use that term VERY loosely) of sorts. And it makes me pretty happy and satisfied because I'm being given some room to explore. I don't want to stop it just because I'm too weak to tell him no. The relationship I had with him wasn't healthy (I'm making him sound like a drug :lol:slight_smile:. I'm not asking for advice. I know what to do, I'm just too "nice" to actually follow through. Why can't I just be heartless about this like I am with everything else...:bang:

2. Ianthe

Let him know you are seeing someone. If he isn't respectful of that, you will have grounds to be stern with him.

3. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You're not being heartless. Making it perfectly clear that you're not interested in him is the kindest thing you can do for him right now.