1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont know

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ems, May 23, 2012.

1. ems

ems

Today when I was out saw a guy thought he was hot wanted to kiss him but nothing else . I am confused about my sexuailty but trying to sort my head out . I feel like two parts of me are having war .one wanting an idea life that ur meant to want , to have . The other that likes females more . I don't know what to do , to think , to feel. Just want this to stop

2. -Michael-

Your biggest problem at the moment could be the fact you want to label yourself.

Whereas sadly we are still in the days where labels are often needed for the more simple minded.

Just like who you like.
    Be attracted to the people who attract you.
    Love who you love.

Don't feel the need for a label, because if you do, everyone else will want to label you too.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So do you think you could be bisexual?

4. ems

ems

I honesty don't know , suppose just got what happens in next short while

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So if you just watch people walking down the street, who catches your eye more men or women?

6. rx79g

Try going a few days living in the mindset that you're lesbian, than try a few in the mindset that you're bi. Compare how you feel after those days with how you feel when you think you're straight. Its not really foolproof always but sometimes you will feel more comfortable in one of those mindsets and that's then a good place to start. That's what I've done and I felt happiest when in the mindset of being gay, so I'm using that as a starting point. As for labels, if you can don't worry about it but I know that that is WAY easier said than done. Just try not to beat yourself up over it. That's what I did for a while and it doesn't help, it just hurts.

7. ems

ems

when i walk down the street girls catch my eye more, the last few days everyone how has caught my eye has been a female . I can definitely say that Im not straight

8. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well thats an awesome step forward. How would you feel about going to an LGBT group or something?

9. ems

ems

My first reaction was scared , I don't want people finding out intill I'm.ready and sorted it out. The idea of my family finding out freaks me out, trying to hide ur feelings from them is not always easy. I have told 3 close / good friends about my confusion, one of my best friends a girl and a couple of other guys that a re good friends .they have , been trying to help .

10. Insomniac

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    How old are you? I think you need to experience more in order to find out who you are. Stop searching and start feeling free about your tendency. Go out and love people without this breathtaking pressure. When the time comes you'll realize exactly who you're interested to and until that time it's ok if you don't feel link you want to come out to sb.

11. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thing with an LGBT support group is that often you can go there without anyone finding out, like you dont have to tell anyone and no-one will out you. How old are you? Are you at school or Uni?

12. caughtbywitness

In the same shoes, and it's so boring/confusing/addsmoreissuestolife, but Michael's advice is pretty as sane as I could say, too. :slight_smile:

13. ems

ems

I'm 18, and in the final few weeks of college

14. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are you hoping to do after college?

If you werent so worried about your family finding out what do you think you would like to happen next?

15. ems

ems

I hopeing to get a job in production or acting . Well I would like to talk to more people and.find out there experiences .get to know more people who understand

16. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well chatting to lots of different people here on EC is a great start, feel free to make as many threads as you like, but not just that post on peoples walls or whatever, everyone has a unique story and you can learn things from all of them, each one will have similarities and differences. Talking to people online doesnt always match up with chatting to people in real life but its a good start.

When I first came to EC, I was confused and scared and everyone here helped me through so much so dont panic im sure we can help you too.