1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this guy just.. screwing with my head?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Koll, May 24, 2012.

1. Koll

Hi there - Friendly kolly here to ask for advice :c

I found this guy in my school and we'll call him Tyson. Anyway, Tyson is gay and half-closeted.

When I met Tyson there wasn't a ton of a spark but moreso potential for a spark. WE got along great, though. He seemed somewhat flirty and even invited me to an image board which.. is 'private'

About a week ago I sent this guy a text and inadvertently called him babe (I was pretty exhausted.. 3am, etc) and he seemed to get .. very upset over it.

He stated previously he was into older guys, and has an on and off long distance 'fling' (This other guy flies around like no tomorrow it seems..)

And .. sigh. Mostly a vent but can someone please make me realise I'm probably wasting my time with this guy?

2. Dominic

Dominic Guest

You're wasting your time on this guy. :slight_smile: Hope that helped.

But seriously, you should try keeping your friendship with him. Do you like him as more than a friend? Do you want to stay friends with him? If he doesn't want to be friends with you and doesn't want to hang out with you, then you should give up on him.

3. BudderMC

Your calling him "babe" is presumably something you wouldn't normally do, but his reaction is something he would. Even if a relationship were to form between you two, would you really want to be with some guy who gets upset over something like that?

Regardless, he's not into you. So he's off-limits anyways.

I agree with the above, just stick with being friends, if that's something you want. If not, then move onto bigger and better things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Koll

That's my feel..

I noticed you're 20, Are you in uni? Is it a bit easier to pick up boyfriends there? :c

Also he doesn't seem too interested in being friends either, but he still talks to me from time to time.. He lives in the next town over..

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah it sounds like you're wasting your time with him and it's best just to leave things be. He's not interested and if he is, he would contact you and do something about it. You're better off waiting and finding someone that is.