1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

end the friendship

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by amychan12, May 25, 2012.

1. amychan12

I need advice I have a friend who I've know since we were four and we used to hang put all the time but as we got older we kinda drifted apart we're still friends but I hear from her once a month it seems like and she tells me we can hang out but it never happens and she tells me she's always busy and that she always works but I know she hangs out with her other friends and her boyfriend sometimes I think she doesn't hang out with me because I'm boring to her I don't go out much and I don't have money to use when we go out like to pitch in for a movie I don't work due to mental disabilities I just feel sad about it and I don't know if I should end our friendship please help

2. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

(*hug*) It's hard giving up on a friendship. If you haven't already, you should talk to her about your concerns before breaking things off, just in case there is some other reason for her not hanging out with you, though be aware that she might not be fully honest with you depending on her personality. From the information you gave, it does sound like she is distancing herself from you for whatever reason. Be as open and honest as possible should you talk with her again, but acknowledge that if she has chosen to end your friendship there is nothing you can do to save it.