1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting over you

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Daniel029, May 26, 2012.

1. Daniel029

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why can't I stop thinking of u. My heart is still aching so much. Verdien ek waardeur ek steeds gaan? Dalk... Ek dink so, maar waneer is genoeg. Wil met jou praat en in jou teenwoordigheid wees maar ek kan nie. Alles in my keer my om met jou kontak te maak. Hoekom mis ek jou so baie. Was ek regtig lief vir jou? Is al verduideliking. Hoe word ek gesond. Kanie weer terug, my hart en brein se nee jy kannie terug, gaan vorentoe maar ek sukkel. Sal ek ooit weer normaal voel? Ja, dit gaan oor my, I'm hanging by a thread and its an improvement on the past couple of months. You've hurt me bad. Maybe u hurt also as you said, but your an ingenius actor I learned, I thought I knew you. Yes, I may have hurt you too but please I need this to stop. Thought I could handle it, but the aching ... And my mind won't leave you. Let me go....

You gave so much but took so much more. I was just a pawn in your game. Yeah, I'm not innocent, but your a master at deception. I admitted to my wrongs, we coulda worked it out. I hope you're happy,... No I hope you're not. If didn't stumble upon what's still engraved in my memory would the lying still have continued? I trusted you with my life, my heart, my all... And I told u that... But still...

I promised myself I wouldn't revisit 'us' again but I can't. I need closure, I need to be happy again.

Would u rejoice if you know in how much agony I'm still.