1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel Like My Life Is Boring...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, May 27, 2012.

1. secretguyX

I feel like my life, especially this upcoming summer, is going to be boring. Yes, I hang out with my boyfriend at least once a week. But friend wise, I only have a few good friends, and most of which I never even hang out with. I really want to make some new friends, but especially in summer, I don't know where I would meet new people. Plus I'm a super shy person in general.

Softball for one team is ending next week. :icon_sad: And my other team ends mid-June. I most likely will not be able to try out for a travel team for summer, because my mom has a summer job. :/ She said she'd take me to this training place once in a while, but still.... I'm going to do challenger softball soon, once a week (helping special-ed kids), but that's it.

I feel like I'm losing interest in a lot of stuff, and that I have nothing new in my life, even though I do. I want to have a fun summer, with new people and new things, but I don't know how to start off. Well I still have a few weeks of school/finals, but still... :/

2. TheGreyMan

I felt the same last year.

I lost touch with reality itself and I felt terrible. It was so odd honestly.

I fixed it by joining a club at school when school came back and then just being friends with people from there. Maybe you could just walk around town wearing a shirt with something relevant to your interests. Maybe a favorite band or a hunger games shirt. People with common interests could complement you and maybe you guys could become friends.