1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

funny and uncomfy, guys keep hitting and crushing on me!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Deaf Not Blind, May 28, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

well, i just came out again. 3rd person on fb. 1st Deaf person, and 1st straight man.

he had been seriously hitting on me, tried to show me his dick on vp, long ago before i came to my acceptance.

so i told him an hour ago, i am thinking I'm not just a tomboy, I'm transgender, I've liked girls thinking of myself as a guy kissing them since age 10, or so. i even told him i wear guys clothes. he still desperately attracted to me! cracks me up! i told him it sounded gay to me too. haha!

but i am hoping he will get over his crush. good thing as he said most deafies at Gallaudet are very open to transgender and gay, so i feel better about coming out to my deaf community when i am certain what to say now. :slight_smile:

i looked at the Benjamin scoring, though not exactly 100% accurate, i bet a proper therapist will say i am more than just a transvestite (though i could easy live with that) and les than highest level of transexual, as i don't want to die. i think i am barely transsexual, just enough transgender to maybe consider T, but need to dress male daily.

i am going to need to find either a gf to give my cute girl clothes to or sell them. wish some of you mt.'s about 5'6"-5'8" were around as i would be happy to give them to you as a token of my caring for you to feel normal and pretty too. :slight_smile:

#1 Deaf Not Blind, May 28, 2012
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
  2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well even if the guy sounds like a bit of a creeper, good that it went well with him. And good that you feel better about coming out at your school. :slight_smile: Success all around, I say.