1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unintended love triangle

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by reyuu, May 28, 2012.

1. reyuu

okay, I have come out to myself as pansexual/bi. I recently told this girl that i liked her, lets call her friend A, and she was ok with that. I have asked her whether she likes me but she just keeps replying its confusing, so i accept her reply and I've been waiting for her to say yes or no for coming up to a year now, and I'm getting fed up with waiting. I've never had a girl friend before and i really want to try it.

Recently I met a friend of my friends, lets call her friend B, she is a lesbian. When we first met I noticed that she took a real intrest in me. As in she kept looking at me and when i moved to different seats, she would come sit next to me. We've been talking, getting to know each other which was fine. But I just got a text from my other friend, who is also firends with friend B, asking if i would go out with her.

Now I really want to try out this relationship, but I've known friend A for longer and i think shes wonderful, but I can;t count on friend A saying yes to me. I haven't been in a relationship for 2 and a half years, so I'm getting lonely. I mean I can't say that I won't like friend B as we have only just met, and I need to get to know her more. But if friend A says yes to me and I'm going out with friend B I've screwed my life up.

This probably sounds really shallow but I'm not sure what to do >.<

2. dc101

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've been in more or less the same situation with a guy I liked, we we're always together but never dated and never tried anything. He acted really gay and I thought I'd wait for him when he's ready. The next thing I knew he had slept with a woman and only contacted me when she dumped him.

It nice that you're loyal but if she's not showing any interest maybe it's best if you get to know girl B, it's not as though you have to rush into a relationship with either of them but just see who is more interested in having a relationship with you and see how things progress.

3. reyuu

thanks that does make alot of sense. But I will still wait as I get to know firend B. I did ask frined A recently how she felt, and we ended up having an argument about how I never really cared or listened when she was upset. So I can't really ask her again, so waiting is my only option. We're ok now I hope. But I still have my doubts because she's a big fan of Darren Chris (thats probably why I don't like him much XD) and this other girl has her eye on frined A so I get very jealous :frowning2:

But thank you for the advice :slight_smile:

4. dc101

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's always best to give it time and get to know friend B. Be careful of being jealous though, I know from experience that can cause you to do things you will regret. Always remember to think it through before saying something when you're jealous.

5. Naren

Just go with your heart. <3

6. reyuu

okay i seriously cannot help being jealous and angry now, the girl who is interested in firend A is really starting to hit on her. I'm really furious:***: she keeps saying she beautiful and that they need to meet up 'just' to hang out.....yea right! argh!!! i hate this :tears: oh and i spent a day with friend B she is really nice but, i don't feel anything towards her, mainly because i still like friend A, but also i just don't think it will work.....*sigh* i'll probably stay single for the rest of my life.....