1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can it happen?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gazza123, May 29, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

So... here goes

I've recently become interested in seeing what online dating is like. I mean I've been a few dating sites before but these sites were free and so I always had "is this guy real or just looking to hook up" thing in the back of my mind.

I guess being in the closet/somewhat confused, low self esteem and not really a partying person might be a problem which is why I think online would be a good alterantive.

What I'm asking is.

Can you find/meet decent people on online dating sites or is it a myth

2. Syboy

Totally. It's also a really good place to experiment/test out your sexuality. Dating sites let you get to know someone's personality before you meet them.. so you also get to have a bit more control of the pace of the relationship.

And if you're still in the closet, it's all the better because hey, who will know?

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Yeah. I guess... But like I said I keep doubting that the person is being true. Plus when I was on these sites, I got no responses at all, probably because I was closeted, etc etc