1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Feeling Just Gets To Me Sometimes...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, May 29, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So I have a boyfriend currently, and it's been one week so far. He treats me absolutely amazing. I only met him two weeks ago, but that doesn't matter.

But there's this girl. I'm assuming she's straight, just because, well I assume every other girl besides me is straight. And she seems straight. I'm pretty much in love with her. We're hardly even friends, we talk a bit, but not much. I was seeing her everyday, but soon, I won't see her very often at all. I can't even explain my feelings for her. She's just, perfect... I've liked her for over a year too.

I feel bad. I do like my boyfriend a lot, but it's nothing compared to my feelings for this girl. I know I hardly have any chance with her, but I still can't shake how I feel. Sometimes I just accept it, but there's nights, like tonight, where it really gets to me and just hurts a lot. Plus I feel bad for dating this guy, even though I really like him, when I like someone else more. Is what I'm doing wrong?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you should break up with your boyfriend until you're able to sort your feelings out for girls in general, not just this girl because as you mentioned, she is straight. Do you really like this guy you're dating or are you afraid of being alone? I used to date guys, in all honestly because I was bored. Yes, I know it sounds terrible, but also because I was trying so hard to convince myself that I was not gay. And I understand how it feels to want someone you cannot have, it's a pretty crappy feeling. It hurts worse than rejection; you're going to have to find the strength to let her go. I know I'm not of much help, but I just want to let you know that you're not alone.