1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can he make up his mind?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Waffles, May 30, 2012.

1. Waffles

Hi guys~!

So, I've had a pretty good past few weeks... except for one thing that's driven me insane. So, my friend (call him A) has been rooting for me to get with my current girlfrind, (call her M). We finally got together a month ago, and despite the rough patches, we make a great couple. We both love each other and it's great because we're both bi, so it's literally PERFECT. We hold hands and such, and everyone in our little group of friends likes us together. However, over the past week or two, A has been acting like a jerk to M behind my back. It all started during semiformal when we had our first kiss. She got all happy and told him, and he was happy about it. And then he said to her "you should give him his first blowjob", and she laughed and said "hell no, we're not into that stuff" and he said "but it makes a relationship stronger" and she stopped the convo then and there.

Well, we all had a laugh about that one occasion, but then he kept asking M is she gave me one yet, and keeps telling him "no, that's gross". And for the record, I don't WANT anything sexual with a girl or guy at the moment. I'm basically the romantic snuggle, hug, hold hands kind of guy, and YES I'm still a virgin. BACK TO THE STORY... so he's really starting to get on her nerves now, and she's getting really upset by it. And now today, when I left, my girlfriend told me she was about to cry because now he's threatening to break us up.

I've had it with his suckish attitude lately, and I'm on the verge of walking to his house to give him a piece of my mind. So, let me ask you this: how should I go about dealing with this stupid drama? Because this is ridiculous that he's threating my girlfriend to break us up.

Love you all!
    Waffles

2. secretguyX

Hey Waffles!

Well, I hate to say it, but A seems like quite an asshole. I think you and your girlfriend should just ignore him, and not talk to him anymore. Maybe he'll get the point and stop it with his ignorance. There's no point in talking to him if he's going to continue saying sexual stuff like that. But I don't see how he's going to break you up, if you both love each other and know what he's trying to do. Maybe he's just jealous that you guys have a great relationship.

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I also agree with secretgrilX. How is he supposed to break you guys up at all? Since A is your friend, just tell him to knock it off and that should be it. If he keeps it up then maybe its time to reconsider your friendship with him.

4. Kehvan

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Psychologically, I would say he's living vicariously through you (or quit possible through her), and gets a little rise out of the idea your girlfriend is performing fellatio on you.

You have 3 choices...
    1. Ignore the behavior to see if it eventually subsides, and hope your girlfriend is mature enough to accept it's the behavior of an immature teenage boy raging with hormones.

2. Abandon him as a friend, or...

3. Have a very private and very frank conversation with your friend in order to understand his underlying motivations, at which time you could potentially defuse the situation, thus saving the friendship and saving the girlfriend.