1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused, i think crush is back

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by csocm, May 30, 2012.

1. csocm

A little while ago in my SAT prep class, i sat in a row with the two guys that i have actually had crushes on in the past. on the end was j who i liked for about all of 8th grade, and then i who i liked for pretty much all of freshman year and then there was me. it was kinda awkward but we talked some, i talked more to i cause we sat next to each other.
    in my trig class, i sit in the same row as i but there is a girl inbetween us. Today she was out sick so i sat in her seat so that we could work together, he had done that before when she was sick so it wasnt a weird thing. but today we talked like all period and it was easy to talk to him, it reminded me of freshman year when we talked all the time and i was like dying cause i really liked him. i feel like i might have feelings for him again, but i don't know cause recently i have stopped paying attention to guys because i was figuring out my sexuality and realizing that i see myself with girls instead of guys and i am attracted to girls.
    I don't really know if there is a question in all that. I guess i wanted to get any opinions, or advice. Is it common to like a crush again even if they are of the opposite sex?

2. BudderMC

It could be a whole load of things. It might just be your mind playing tricks on you. It might just be that you're missing the feeling of crushing on someone. It might be that you actually are crushing on them, and you like guys to some extent. Maybe these guys are just the "exception" to your liking girls 95% of the time.

The point I'm trying to get at is that sexuality is a very fluid thing; theoretically, you could be totally straight (or 95%, whatever) one day, and totally gay the next. It does change a lot in some people, and then there are others who are pretty much "one thing" for most of their lives. As long as you aren't bothered by it, and you actually like them, i don't see why crushing on them is a problem :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Ianthe

I think that would indicate bisexuality. Which is common enough, yes.