1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confusedlady, May 30, 2012.

1. confusedlady

confusedlady Guest

I'm honestly really scared that I'm a lesbian and not bisexual/leaning more to men as I thought. I've been having these fantasies of being in a relationship with a woman for some time now. Only thing is that they would go away and be replaced with men sometimes. I really believe I will be happier with a woman, however I'm one of those people that think on thing, do it and realize its not for me or it is for me. Has anyone ever been convinced that they would happy with one sex but was wrong?

2. Waffles

Like they say: sexuality is fluent, and your interests will DEFINITELY change; some people experience this once, while others experience it almost daily. I constantly get confused over whether I like women or not while at the sake time imagine myself if I was with a guy. I go through this every DAY. XD

So, long story short: don't fret, because sexual interests change from time to time. :3

Stay strong girl!

---------- Post added 30th May 2012 at 11:23 PM ----------

Like they say: sexuality is fluent, and your interests will DEFINITELY change; some people experience this once, while others experience it almost daily. I constantly get confused over whether I like women or not while at the sake time imagine myself if I was with a guy. I go through this every DAY. XD

So, long story short: don't fret, because sexual interests change from time to time. :3

Stay strong girl!

3. rainbowfox

we all get scared some times, being gay really changes our prospect and how we used to imagine future. but day by day you'll become able to recreate all of your dreams, you'll become able to plan for future in new ways and by time you will get to a peaceful situation with yourself, we will be here all along this way for you (&&&)