1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! What do I do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BisexualJoker, May 30, 2012.

1. BisexualJoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So here is my dilemma. I have this friend, and we are actually best friends. I find him quite attractive, but he doesn't know that. Anyway, we have always been very close and we never did anything unusual until recently.

One day he was at my house and we were watching a movie when he asked me to lay my head on this chest; thinking nothing of it, I obliged. Afterwards, he started rubbing my back. Again, I thought nothing of it. I then proceeded to rubbing his stomach and eventually sticking my hand under his shirt and rubbing his chest/upper body; he didn't flinch or react, so I take it he was okay with it. After that day, it became kind of habitual, except for the fact that we switched who laid on whom.

Anyway, the part that really confuses me is this. One day, when I was laying on him. He asked me to massage his leg, since he had been working out the day before and was rather sore. I did so and massaged his legs, but when I got to his upper thigh I accidently went under his short and boxers and touched his balls. I quickly freaked out and moved my arm away trying to play off that I didn't know what had happened. At the same time I was looked at his face to see if had freaked out or had gotten mad about what had happened; he didn't seem to care, or even notice as a matter of fact. After I finished massaging his legs I went back to laying on him, but continued to rub his leg as he said it was soothing, however, this time I made a small move on him to see what he would do if I actually full out touched him. As I was rubbing his leg I slipped my hand under his boxer and just caressed his balls, he did nothing. Afterwards, I kind of just moved my hand on his balls and just laid my hand there, he did nothing. I then started playing with his balls a bit and held them in my hand, again, he did nothing. After that I decided to keep going; I felt his penis in the same approach: caress, laid my hand on it, and messed with it. Again, he did not care. After a while of playing with both his balls and penis, I started stroking his dick and he, consequently, started getting hard. Once he got hard he moved my hand away, and looked a little embarrassed. We continued to watch the movie. A while later I did the same thing, but this time when he got hard he kind of just let it happen and let me just keep stroking him and play with his dick as it was hard. Eventually, he went home.

Now, I want to know what this mean?
    He is always saying that he straight and loves pussy. Also, back when we first met I asked him what he thought about homosexual activity and he said he didn't care, but would never engage in it and would never let anyone do it to him. But then he goes and lets me do that?

Does it mean he is gay/confused/bi?
    Or just okay with other guys touching him?

What do I do?
    P.s. He doesn't know that I am bi...

2. Kehvan

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel both of you need to wake up and smell the coffee... you're in love with each other and it's adorable how you're taking your time in exploring each other physically. It's something not commonly seen these days.

3. Nathan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I definitely think he's either bi or gay. There is almost no way a straight guy would be comfortable with having a male friend give him a leg massage, let alone play with his genitals.

Also, just FYI, this is definitely a good topic, but there are some younger people on this site, so you might want to put an "explicit content" warning up there or something.

4. biffy89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is what most of my teenage years consisted of tbf. Simply you have two options; Just go with it or dont.

If he didn't want you to do it, i'm pretty sure he would have told you so. Just beware that you don't become his "experimental" phase. in the same breath however, if you think that there's a good possibility it will affect your friendship negatively, id cool it, there's nothing worse than losing a good friend due to the fact that they are unsure of their own sexuality.

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no straight man lets another man touch his cock in that way, he is into you and you're into him.

6. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

tough one. I mean on the one hand it could be just his "experimental phase" and on the other he may have genuine feelings for you but might be in denial. But he certainly isn't a 100% straight cuz a a straight guy wouldn't let another touch his thing.

I guess it depends. I don't really have a straight answer (no pun intended)

7. Lad123

Just talk to him about how you feel because seriously, a straight guy would not allow another guy to give him a leg massage and a handjob :eek:

Are you interested in pursuing a relationship? If so, you don't want to get hurt so you need to make it clear that you don't want to be experimented on (unless you don't mind that).

8. Ianthe

I think the fact that he invited you to put your head on his shoulder and to massage his legs, and that he rubs your back, are better evidence of his interest than that he passively let you touch his genitals.

Passivity should not be interpreted as consent. I really don't think you should do that again without some particular sign that he wants you to.

If he asks you to massage his legs again, though, that would do it.

You could also ask him to massage your legs, and see what happens. Then he'll be the one actively touching you.

I don't really agree with the "a straight guy would never" thing, though. People do act contrarily to their sexual orientation at times, depending on the circumstances and for various reasons.