1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The urge

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gazza123, May 31, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I'm a little bit, well not confused just wondering if this happened to anyone else. Since I;ve come round to accepting myself, yay (!). I've been wanting to actually start doing stuff, nothing serious as I want to wait for that sort of stuff until I'm in a relationship but the basic stuff such as:

1) giving a another guy a HJ as well as recieving
    2) touching, kissing, oral

Now I'm concerned that this maybe be heading over into the experimenting/random fun areas which is one I do not want to be in.

I want to know is, is it possible to try any or all of these things and how.
    and
    Did these thoughts happen more often when you started to come out as opposed to when you were fully closeted?

2. BudderMC

Well, that's just an issue of self-control right? If it's something you don't want to do, keep reminding yourself of that, no matter how excited or horny you get as hard as it is (no pun intended) :grin:

If you don't want to do any awkward experimenting/situations with people you know and you don't want any hook-ups, then they only place you're going to find those activities is if you get in a relationship. So what it comes down to is if your desires to do these is more important than your personal values of avoiding these scenarios, and only you can answer that. Though I'm sure a lot of people would say things like "friends with benefits" and hook-ups can get messy and probably something you don't want to get caught up in.

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

ooo cheeky:icon_wink
    But Yeah I get what you mean and tbh looking at it. I'm probably gonna wait till a relationship

4. Deaf Not Blind

Budder, you bad! hahahaa!

Gazza, if you mean you are wondering if the urges to do stuff happened after you accepted who you are, i betcha it has does. you likely thought some of it, but didn't really think of it consciously, just like read about it and thought it was weird.

Thats cuz since i am daily accepting more and more my fate, sigh, i find more and more i really want a gf. i mean i REALLY want a gf! :frowning2: i also feel i can't have one, not in this body, as it looks all the world like i am a lesbian if i do. and I'm not. so, darn. and i think you know why my mind is telling me GO get a gf! i don't even need to take T to be horny and think stuff and suddenly see a pretty girl all legs in short shorts and feel "it" move. oh gosh i want a gf! and i don't even have any equipment to do what my urges are freakin telling me to do! how is that for rude!ARGH!

so, maybe we just need to do what Budder say...try hard (ooops came out) to concentrate on taking it slow and recalling somewhere in our minds we do have morals and values...um where is it again...kinda foggy today. Gosh i want a gf! any of you have cute cousins or um...nevermind.