1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this even possible/ confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stumble along, Jun 1, 2012.

1. stumble along

i think im really weird because sex just does not appeal to me in the slightest. like, my brain thinks sex is just eh, not my thing. penis on the other hand is all WOOOOOOOO SEX

i would be perfectly satisfied if people kept their pants on, then again i have moments where i want to smoosh my private bits with someone elses repeatedly and with great force, but it only happens about once a week? and for about 15-30 minutes every day...

its like im a human praying mantis.

or am i just repressing a really horny me? or am i asexual-ish (when i masturbate it usually involves sticking my plug into some sort of outlet if you catch my drift) so basically i cant tell if i like sex or not yet because two different parts of my body prefer one over the other and they dont aggree

and am i really pansexual if i still require the (physical) attraction aspect? i only use it for first contact but after i get to be kinda friends with people i just go for their brains like a zombie.

or maybe im just a human zombie praying mantis, yeah...

why am i even typing this

2. Chandra

One thing I've learned over the years: when it comes to sex, nearly everybody is "weird". :slight_smile:

You might be pansexual-with-a-low-sex-drive, or pansexual-but-haven't-found-the-right-person-to-ignite-your-sex-drive, or panromantic-and-mostly-asexual-except-on-Tuesdays-between-noon-and-12:30, or any number of different possibilities. You are also only 17, so you might find that these issues will clarify themselves over time.

For the time being, if it's people's brains that turn you on (I'm assuming you mean in an intellectual rather than cannibalistic way) but you need to think they're pretty first too, that's absolutely okay. Work with that.