1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About party?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by l0stinthsw0rld, Jan 11, 2008.

1. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    We had a party and we had a dance! I was doin the drop it like its hot and grinding. When i did this everybody was surrounding us (me and my friends) btw they were grinding on me and stuff. My friends say that i was dancing like a girl! Which i do lol ^_^! What are the chances they (everyone knows) that i am gay? What are the chances that the gay guys, if there are any, that they will come to me ask me out?

2. CrimsonThunder

Well I love dancing at parties too. =D

What does dancing like a girl entail? If its grinding and shit thats not really like a girl... Both sexes usually dance the same but males are not as active on the dance floor. (move slowly and in less area)

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

It all depends on if they have other things to go on to assume that you are gay. If it's only your dancing, then it's not likely. If you fit the stereotype, however, then they might suspect it. As for the chance of gay guys asking you out, I don't have much dating experience, but I can generally tell you that guys are more likely to ask you out if they know for sure that you are gay. It also depends on who you are as a person.

4. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was grinding my booty on a girl and shaking my booty all around. Plus it was ovious i was dancing like a girl i cant really explain it but i will look for pics that look like i was doing! BRB!

5. l0stinthsw0rld

Out Status:
    A few people
    If you look up "Drop it like its hot by Snoop" on youtube.com i would be the girls poppin on the guys and my (girl)friends would be poppi back cant really find any pics!