1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about EVERYTHING!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by newguy, Jun 1, 2012.

1. newguy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I came out to my friend a few weeks ago that I am bi, I denied my feelings towards guys since I was young. But since sharing my thoughts, feelongs and experiences with my friend, I have accepted that they are there, but I feel like I'm trying juggle two opposit feelIngs in my head at the same time. Feelings for women and then for men, I feel like there is two of me, I recently thought I could try dating guys for the first time, but it scares and excites me at the same time. And turns me off of the idea. I'm not sure if I should wait to try and date guys or girls. Or one over the other, or if I should just not think about dating at all and avoid any relationships for awhile.

2. Ianthe

I think it would be a good idea to work on accepting your feelings for men for a while. When you feel more comfortable with that, things should be clearer.

Maybe you could start by making friends with other gay and bisexual men, rather than jumping straight into dating.

3. newguy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the advice, everything feels like a mess in my head and I dont think dating would be fair to the other person.