1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

alienated him feel empty with out him insignificant with him never really happy just

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by albertsenri, Jun 2, 2012.

1. albertsenri

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay i am new to this so bare with me if i do it wrong :confused:

okay back story : i really like this guy infact i think i love him :icon_redf . (oh and by the way he has had an on and off girlfriend for a while)

i have liked him for about a year and a quarterer. we used to be friends but i didn't think we were that close and i felt like i was always lying to him so i told him i liked ... i thought he would hate me but he didn't he was really good about it he did not tell anyone (i am out though just didn't want people to take the piss for this to i guess) and that was fin o course we did not talk as much but we were still friends.

stayed that way for the best part of half year but then my feelings started to grow and when we put in a group for drama and it was a romantic play i ended up writing the whole thing and then i think i realized that i love him but that is another story. at first i tried to ignore it but i got really down and went to a really dark place where i nearly started to cut my self so i decided i needed to do something but i did not no what so i decided to tell him and go from there.

problem was i couldn't physically say it to his face i was to scared so i wrote him a letter (by now you should know i am an idiot) and he took it quite well but after that we stopped talking all together witch completely destroyd me we did not even make eye contact for 2 weeks.we did slowly start to talk again and the recently i found out that he considerd me one of his best friends before i told him where as i thought he hardly even noticed me :tears: if i had known that i might not have told him because i new i could be close to him :eusa_doh: . now i just feel so lonely all the time my friends try to help but they don't know what to do when i am with him i feel stupid insignificant and invisible and when i am not i feel completely empty i just wish we could talk again he does not have to like me or be a close friend i just wish even if i could just help him be happy i think it would help me and maybe one day we could hug again (we hugged once whilst i tort him the drama and it was the best feeling ever) just to have that one more time would be magical

(i know i sound really pathetic )

---------- Post added 2nd Jun 2012 at 03:33 PM ----------

any advice or opinions are welcome