1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anxiety...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confusedlady, Jun 2, 2012.

1. confusedlady

confusedlady Guest

I was wondering for people who identify as mostly gay or mostly lesbian, if you were to be in a relationship with the opposite sex, including sexually how woulld you feel? Would it make you anxious?

2. toms7

no not at all i am being more anxious when something happens like me being gay when the others know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:i cant think what will they do to me ! but i wont be anxious ,maybe i will be a bit when i will start the relationship !

3. JillandJill

I've been debating this myself, as I am not out yet and still have guys interested in me... what would happen if I tried it out with one of them? I think it would probably just make me uncomfortable.... or just indifferent. I think the relationship would lack the passion and excitement it needs to stay alive.

4. Sayu

Well, I am still questioning and at the moment I feel more like a lesbian. I still like boys and to be honest, I quite like a boy whom I could be in a relationship, I guess, because we are pretty close and I think he has some feelings for me. But, I wouldn't date him, because of these few reasons:
    1. I have have had a very strong crush on a different person (same sex) for almost three years now and despite the fact that I know it is almost impossible for us two to be together (there is a huge age gap between us, besides she is straight and has children), I would feel like I have betrayed her (even though she doesn't even know I go for girls and am in love with her).
    2. If I dated him, my family and friends wouldn't probably even think I could be a lesbian and I want them to suspect it. Dating a boy would totally ruin it.
    3. Sometimes I think about sex with a boy and I find it exciting, but I think I couldn't do it, because at the same time I find penises kind of gross (no offense, guys). Weird, I know.

So yeah, I would probably feel uncomfy in a straight relationship. Furthermore, I would like to be the "man" in a relationship... I would go out with a gay boy/man maybe :grin:

#4 Sayu, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012