1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ex wont leave me alone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ems, Jun 2, 2012.

1. ems

ems

My ex boyfriend which I split up with months ago won't leave me alone, I've been polite but won't het the message. I dont really wanna tell him I'm lesbian . Any advice on how to get through to him will be greatly received .

2. if he doesnt get the message and you have repeatedly told him then sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its tough if you dont want to actually tell him you are gay. Perhaps just ignoring his calls, texts and communication will help him get the message.

4. robclem21

I saw this post and it just made me smile cause my ex is the same!!! Haha, except I'm not a lesbian so situation is a bit different. I tried being nice too but he kept bugging me for 8 months after we broke up!!! We only dated for 6! :frowning2: I'm really not that much of a catch.

Eventually though, I had to be mean to get him off my back. I agree with the posts above, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

5. ems

ems

Thanks for the advice .