1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alone... Forever (part 2)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gazza123, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Hi

So this is a follow up on my previous thread in which I'm gonna try and put across the point as to why, as the title suggests, i am going to be alone... forever whilst bringing up the points that people have said.

1) Happens when you least expect
    I don't like this saying and I think it's something people say because you can't be sure that I am going to meet someone
    2) Low social skills
    Yeah. My confidence is getting better but it doesn't help me in the long run of finding someone because the gay scene here seems to the be the night life. I don't like that sort of stuff so I won't bother with it. Online is just about as useless for dating, etc etc.
    3) Relationship won't make you happy
    I do realize that a relationship won't solve my problems but it would be nice. I;d like the idea of having a boyfriend but then again it won't happen so why dwell on it
    4)Match for everyone
    Doubt that. No one can know that for sure
    5) the guy I want doesn't exist
    Yeah. that's right... I have this image , etc of how I want this guy to be but I know it will never be
    6) Why bother with something that ain't gonna happen

Whilst everyone is good and enjoying life (!)(!)(!)

I'll just be here. On my own:rolle:

2. BajanBoy13

No you wont. You may think that the guy you want doesn't exist but he does...somewhere you just have to get out there.And you say you have low social skills but if you just be yourself that man will see you for who your really are and that's all he will need to be with you.

You just have to Patient :slight_smile:

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Then it's good that I've got a lot of patience. A lot, lot lot of patience :rolle: