1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by WALK2222, Jun 2, 2012.

1. WALK2222

Hi I know that there are normally a lot of topics on this but this is kind of confusing me. For a while now I have started questioning whether my friend is gay. He doesn't talk about girls much at all, I mean, if he does it is in respect and never saying that they are good looking. After the two years I have known him I don't think I have heard him talk about liking a girl once. He seems more comfortable around guys also. I don't believe that he has ever been in a relationship with a girl. He is extremely outgoing, nice, and funny. Also he is definitely good looking. I really started to think about this last night when we were sleeping in the same tent for a Boy Scout outing. Of course it would have been kind of awkward to talk about it when in the tent, seeing as we were sleeping inches apart. I am not fully sure if he is, but it would be great to know. Ask me questions about him and I will try my best to answer. Also one more thing. He draws pictures a lot and most of them are of men, not in seductive poses or anything just normally pictures of guys.