1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its official

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danninic7, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Danninic7

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am going to meet with my therapist tomorrow, but after much soul searching I am sure that I am a lesbian. I look at how my attractions have become more women centered, my fantasies focus on women and if I try to focus on a man, it fails hardcore.

I am not open to being with men and I am more open to dating women. I have finally embraced that I am gay and there were subtle attractions to women here and there but now its 24/7.

I have to embrace my new identity and hey whatever. With men I have always been sexually aggressive but pissed off when nothing emotional came of it. it seemed I would latch on to them and give love but gain nothing in return and now I see why.

My heart belongs to a woman. I am ready world, I am a gay woman,lesbian. I do not.identify as bisexual because I do not foresee my being with another man. It only took 30 years to figure out.

2. rainbowfox

I'm glad that you become able to embrace who you are :slight_smile: it's really great :slight_smile: congrats :slight_smile:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats!! It is sometimes really hard to accept who you are.