1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Lot More Know...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Jun 3, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So even though I have a boyfriend, I also have a crush on this girl who happens to be on both of my softball teams. Apparently there was a softball party the other day for my school team (I was absent so I didn't know about it), and most of the team was there. I had been texting my friend previously, and her phone had texts about my crush. Somehow, people ended up reading her phone, and now a lot of the team knows that I like her. I'm not exactly sure which people found out, and my friend who's phone it was hasn't told me yet. I don't think my crush knows (we had a double header for my other team today and she didn't mention anything), but she could. If not, someone else may tell her. I'm not exactly friends with everyone on my team, and I don't know if I can trust them to keep it a secret. Plus I'll be seeing all of them tomorrow, and I don't want them to act awkward around me, especially if she's around too.

2. rene

i think you should talk to your more get to know her more then maybe talk to her about your crush on her... get to know your team, ifind it helpful with playing anyways, and itll help you to trust them too... sorry if this doesnt help you

3. secretguyX

I guess you're right... My team pretty much acts the same around me, but it wouldn't surprise me if they talk about me behind my back. I guess I just have to be more friendly around them. I mean I have a feeling she "might" know, but maybe not. She acts a bit different around me now, hardly talking to me, but she seems to look at me a lot more, and usually in the eyes, and pay more attention to me. I don't know why she does it. Plus today at practice, she awkwardly smiled at me, so I somewhat awkwardly smiled back, and then she did it again... So I don't know if I should even try to be friends with her now, even though I want to...

4. Silver Sparrow

Aww, awkward smiles:slight_smile:. Anyways, even though it seems like you didn't want your team to find out, they seemed like they took it well. I'd say talk to your crush if you feel comfortable, but don't sweat it if you're not. It will happen when it should!