1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A really....embarrassing question

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Koolladgirl, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Koolladgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ummm ok. Well my boyfriend and I kiss and stuffs and.... What does a penis taste like? Well and cum and pre. U know what I mean. :help:

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't really think a penis tasted like anything, really. Also, I hope never ever to learn what cum tastes like. Ick.

3. Danninic7

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It really depends on if the penis is clean or not!!! Giving head to a man is not bad, the taste of cum from a penis can be sweet or a little nutty depending on the guys diet.

4. Koolladgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Does fruit really affect the taste?

5. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I heard many times the diet has direct influence in how a guy's semen tastes like... And yes, more experienced friends say some fruits make it taste slightly bitter and others slightly sweet. It also depends on the person, just like the body odor, its different in each person. But semen always have a singular taste, regardless of diet/person.

Thats all i know, :icon_redf . I guess the best answers comes when you try it...

6. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

Okay, everything about dick tastes good to me, except the white stuff. The white stuff has a kind of chalky taste to it, and it is kind of slimy-tasting. Everything else is very tasty, kind of like your boogers taste when you are healthy but a little sweeter and smoother. Look, what I do is just take the final load straight down my gullet, and that resolves the issue altogether. In fact, I find that really pleasant to do.

7. TroubledRyan

The dick itself is suppose to tastes just like his skin would, unless he is dirty of course.

The taste of semen does vary depending on the diet, or the guy. But I'm pretty sure it is the diet. I have been with someone that drank alot of sodas, which made it really salty and gross. I have also been with some really healthy and it was actually good. Still a tad salty though. In general, I believe it will always have a salty taste to it.

8. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Considering what is in it, salty is going to be there. I know it's hard to admit, but we've all eaten boogers at least once as a kid, and at least to me, that's kinda the texture you end up with with cum. Taste could be like a weaker version of that, though it could taste like a lot of different things. I have a friend who refuses to go near anything mint because her first boyfriend's cum tasted like mint, and anything that reminds her of him just grosses her out.

9. PillsHere

It tastes like skin, pretty much.
    As for what else it depends. It can vary, it can be bearable as in not really much taste at all other than sorta salty. To having almost no salt taste and being *really* bitter. I've heard people compare it to oysters but I wouldn't know since I don't eat them.
    It's either something you like or don't like. If I like the guy, I like it. I have a hard time as seeing anything "gross" from a guy I genuinely like.

10. SMiLeitsme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have heard that mine tastes kind of like ChickenTop Ramen (?) IDK where it came from, but it is a general consensus. If your BF is clean, and he washes regularly then it isn't bad.