1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feels like I'm in a deep dark hole

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DJNay, Jun 4, 2012.

1. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    Lately ive been going through this depression that I can't shake and I can't explain it, I'm feeling so down- like i want to burst into tears at any moment for no reason. I'm not sleeping well at all, been having nightmares, waking up randomly in the middle of the night- and it's not like I've been watching scary movies, for example last night I watched Glee and my mind twisted it so badly, also anxiety attacks, and loss of interest in everything. I'm worried it's going to affect my exams coming up and I don't know what to do... I have no one else to talk to that won't just brush me off and tell me to just get over it... Pls help

2. JaeScheisse

Out Status:
    A few people
    -hugs-
    i'm here to talk if you want :thumbsup:

3. rainbowfox

oh my dear, first of all a big big hug (*hug*)
    and second, I think every one experience these moments, they are absolutely natural, they are ugly moments but natural (*hug*)
    we are all available here for you to talk with :slight_smile:
    as a personal experience listening to some music (relaxing classical) going out with some one who I can talk with works for me. another thing witch really helps me is watching a movie that really makes me cry (yes cry) after that i feel a heavy burden is lifted from my shoulders.