1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Sigh

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grantious, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Grantious

Hey Hey Guyz,

Yeah i've got a problem... well more a self conflict, anyway as a lot of people i have a serious crush and there is no real way of dealing with it but talking/venting about stuff like that does help, For a little backround i've had this crush for about 2 years but latly i've been dealing with it pretty well considering what i've been dealing with, you know the crying and being depressed and stuff like that is FOR THE MOST PART behind me and he's just this thing thats alwasy in my head but does not hurt nealy as much as it once did...

But obviously like all good things it came to an end, and the pain came back, so i've been pretty much depressed the last few days. But this is the good part, this pain, it did not just come back by itself something happend well more of i discoverd something. I made the horrable mistake of looking on his myspace (i've been trying not to.. it work for about 3 weeks) and one of his friends had said that he's ALONE with his girlfriend all holidays in a beach house... Together...

I don't know but for some reason this really hurt me... Just thinking what they might be doing :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:.

Ok i feel a little better now lol... Kinda

Catch ya's

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well it sucks being so emotionally attached to somebody you can't have. I wish I had some good advice for you but I don't. You just have to wish the person happiness and move on.

3. Grantious

yeah, i guess , i only hav 2 put up wif one year more... after that we part ways :-(... For the best i guess... the hard part will be deleating him from myspace and msn.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I feel your pain, and you have my sympathy. I'm currently in a similar situation, and it has hurt me as much as it has hurt you. Talking about it like you have is a good way to get it out of your system. Aside from that, the only advice I can give you is to give it time. Mean while, try busying yourself with something you enjoy or by hanging out with your friends. That will take your mind off of your crush.

5. Grantious

absolutly, tiz what I have been doing and its worked... For the most part, but after what I read it resurfaced the underlying pain ya know? And not to mention I do miss him... Stupid holidays LOL, but its better this way seperated because when I was at school with him I was miserable :-(

6. CrimsonThunder

You don't need to delete him from myspace and msn, you can still be good friends with him. As I always say thats the next best thing! And these crushes always last for a long time but you do eventually get over them. =] *hugs*

7. Grantious

Thank ya tom :-D ur gud at making me feel better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. kgmn

I totally understand.

I have had a crush for well over 7 months, and well, it is really just all in my head. Similar to you and myspace, i check facebook on this guy far to much. And same thing - If i find out he is somewhere, i too get depressed like that. It is definitely easier said than done to just drop the person ( because when you do get to talk with them, they make you soooo happy inside) but then you question yourself if it even balances out.

my dilemma is what to do with my situation. This guy has dropped far too many clues : poking me on facebook, being really touchy feely, ( girls questioning why he is so giggly around me - something that surprised me, because how am i supposed to know he acts differently about me! haha). The thing is, he is a year younger than me. Neither of us are out - if that is what he is - so sometimes i wonder if it is my role to bring up the issue ( since for me, leaving high school in a few months, i have much less to lose at this point, whereas he is a junior) . I just need to know how to bring it up to him. I am an idiot, and never brought up the poking thing on facebook. i only poked him back. Now, for two months, he hasnt responded to it OR deleted it... meaning that he stares at it every time he signs on?!? this are things that drive me crazy haha. I just don't know the best way to bring it up... :confused:

9. Grantious

yeah it's pretty anoying