1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My other half... or not?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by simpleboy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. simpleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I just registered here to tell you guys about this story which I'm really glad to tell.
    I know this guy (let's call him C) who I've met for like 3 years. He's this kind of really funny guy, always making jokes, likes the same music as me, we both know how to speak English even if we are in a spanish country, etc. The thing is that I didn't really liked him at first until I started to know him better. When we started to develop a friendship he immediately was a lot nicer to me, I think a little bit too nice... He likes to randomly throws himself at me (like his whole body), he's sometimes throwing me random stuff like a pencil or an eraser, he finds the most random reason to touch me and he even has grabbed my butt a few times (which has been really awkward tbh) and he notices things that I know an ordinary straight guy wouldn't notice, like how the heck he knew I had changed my shoes for the fifth time in the WHOLE school year? it was pretty random, and this day we and a friend were talking and this friend is really really thin, so he said "man, you really need to gain some weight", me as being self-considered as a fat guy I said "at least he's thin, look at me! haha" and he said "but you look really good!" and I stayed quiet with a little smile. There has happened a lot of other sexual things which I don't know if I should tell so I'd rather stay quiet lol but I can say that he has called me "his bitch" before. Is this something normal between straight guys? Because I have a best friend who is straight and he's totally not like that. Hope you to help me!

2. Sayu

I'd say he could be into you... But maybe he is just that "crazy" (in a good way) :slight_smile: Maybe you will find out soon :slight_smile: Btw., does he know you're gay?

3. simpleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lamely, he doesn't know... But I just don't wanna get hurt if I get a bad reaction from him. I'm on a pretty homophobic country were being gay is anything but respectful. I wish I could tell him and I'm always about to do it on our funny conversations but sometimes I see him tweeting this girl (not meaningful tweets but they still look kinda flirty) or making a "gay joke" with his friends and that makes me back off. I'm really really confused and wish I could forget about him, but it's difficult! His laugh is so perfect, and we have so much in common that ugggh it's annoying.

4. Jim1454

I don't think most straight guys will do sexual stuff with another guy. That's kind of the definition of gay. So depending on what kind of stuff you've gotten into with this guy it would seem that he's at least bisexual.

And if you've been sexually active with him, then I'm not sure what harm there would be in openly talking about being gay. Because you've pretty much demonstrated that you are.

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you are unsure how he would react if you came out to him you could try testing the water by bringing up an LGBT subject or talking about a celebrity or someone you know who is gay and see how he reacts, its not guarenteed but it might help.

6. simpleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I actually think he's gay or bisexual but would never admit it. He always finds the littlest thing to find a girl ugly or not good enough, a girl has to be like mind-blowing for him to talk about her, and people from his group usually make fun of him cus' he's the only one without a girlfriend. This sucks a lot because he has basically everything that I want in a guy. :/