1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think almost came out to number 3

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by csocm, Jun 6, 2012.

1. csocm

So today at softball practice I was hanging out in the out field with one of my friends M, and we talked about a lot of different things. Some how things like sex and gay people came up. She was saying how she didn't know anyone who was gay and I was like, "you probably know someone, their probably just not out." She sorta agreed with that and I felt like I was about to tell her that I am.
    I don't think she would mind that I am a lesbian but the two people I have told were like my best friends, and while M and I talk a bunch during softball and I really like hanging out with her, we aren't that close cause we only met in like March.
    I feel like I have almost come out to some people on my softball team, but I feel like I would rather come out to people I am really close to/known for a while first, and then to people I don't know as well later.
    Did you come out to people you were really close with first and then other people. Or did you just sorta come out to whoever?

2. Deaf Not Blind

I came out to a friend's friend i never met on fb, and she freinded me only because my pix was hot female and she was lesbian. i told her not to tell our friend, but no, i am not a lesbian, i am transgender. but unfortunately, she was not a great person, we are not friends anymore, she only wanted sexual desires fulfilled and i would not be able to do that for her.
    but the next person was a friend who is gay, and he knew me like siblings close for several years. so he was thrilled for me.
    third person was a deaf straight man also saw my pix fb and was a perv who just wanted sexual gratification, i told him he must be gay, i am transgender.

so nope, i told 2 people out of 3 so far that i never met, and never will. but all three i did on fb not face to face. and only one will i see face to face. :slight_smile:

i may be coming out to a whole group face to face tomorrow!

3. csocm

that sucks about the first one and the third one, but that is great about the second one. good luck if you tell a group of people tomm.

4. Deaf Not Blind

Thanks. I am trying to see if I can get myself to attend a LGBTQ group on campus, but a straight friend from India wants to meet up tomorrow afternoon too...so depends on time of group and her, destiny awaits...

5. csocm

well best of luck to ya, my cousin and i may have another work out session this weekend so i am trying to work up the gut to tell her then. she would be the first in my family i would tell...

6. Deaf Not Blind

sweet!

and working out you are doing other distracting things so i think it makes it more easy