1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now what?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Redeuropean, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Redeuropean

Hey all

So I came out to 2 of my best friend back in my country(!) and now I wanna meet gay guys I think I am finally ready for my first experience :badgrin:

BUT I don't really have any gay friend :tears: so the question is:

Where do I start?

Should I just go randomly in clubs? or just wait for a miracle to happen?

Thanks

Love u all(&&&)

2. Deaf Not Blind

depends.

you just want a hookup sex one time?
    or you want somebody same sex to love you?

3. JaeScheisse

Out Status:
    A few people
    this! :slight_smile:

4. Redeuropean

I think both, I mean I wanna try to have sex but at the same time I wish I can find somebody to love. I'm really open to everything that could happen. "(*hug*)

any Idea?

5. Deaf Not Blind

:slight_smile:
    I want so much to say "GRANTED!"

I will wish this...one day, when you are ready, may you meet somebody who feels the same way, and have a happy blissful love.

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2012 at 09:45 PM ----------

Well, I aint a gay man, but I have by no plan of my own actually been in a gay bar. Go figure, and with some gay and straight friends when I was not at all out. haha!

If you never been in one...I want to tell you about it. The normalize stuff: tables and places to sit, a bar area with TVs and music and bartender, in back a dark loud dance floor and they dance very close all of them. packed house.

there maybe more...idk.

then there were on wall a box with condoms for free to grab.
    and men sitting on each other and making out and in front of the windows so the drivers going past could see. And it was more the lewd kind of sitting and making out, not cute. And you would get hit on.

i think depends on the people who you are with who you get to meet there. but it could be fun or boring depending.

but see, i met gay men also by accident. one was from school, the others that night we met at an event for deaf people, a comedy night.
    so you can meet gay people anywhere you meet friends.
    and then your friends can tell you about them, if they are mean, or funny, or cool, or hit on straight people like they not care it makes them uncomfy...and that is the plus, you know more about the person before it is too late.

#5 Deaf Not Blind, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012