1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

um i need friend advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pressured, Jan 12, 2008.

1. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    i just got done talking to one of my friends and they said that i was there type of person that they like and it kinda creeped me out cause there like another sibling to me anyways they said they wouldn't risk our friendship but it didn't mean they weren't going to stop trying to win my heart and now i'm just reaaaaaaaaallllllllly creeped out what do i do :help: :icon_sad:

2. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you do not want to ruin your friendship, then just be frank with her/him and say you don't want to ruin it. is it a guy or girl?

3. pressured

its a guy i did be frank and he still said it i don't like being creeped out by my best friend since kindergarden i think those rumors of us going out really got to his brain or something CAN'T I BE FRIENDS WITH JUST ONE GUY WITHOUT THEM DOING THIS TO ME :tears:

4. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is tough. If you ignore him, or hurt his feelings, it will ruin your friendship, and you say you do not like him. If you are gay, you can tell him that. that is what i did to the first person i came out to. she liked me, but i didn't want to go out with her or hurt her feelings without a decent reason. I told her i was gay, it hurt her, but it was the only way to let her off the easiest in my opinion.

5. pressured

i'm very confused i don't know if i straight gay or maybe bi i haven't really figured it out

6. Grantious

Hey

I sorta agree Gustav but tell him your unsure and that you dont want mess with those feelings at this stage of your life... Worked for me once

Catch

7. pressured

thanks (*hug*)