1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she wants to live with me before i go

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Deaf Not Blind, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

ok, so i have known this gal since before i knew i was going deaf, she is deaf.
    we become friends because of me helping her before i could really sign much, and it was my start into deaf community.
    the guy who wanted to use me for sex, who i thought i could use to prove i was female and straight, because i would not put out or kiss him...i just was hoping to get him to hang out go do sports and camping nothing touchy...flirty until he had to go to university....he met her through me and chatted her up and used her for sex. PISSED ME OFF! i flat out asked if he loved her, and he not answer me straight up...i know from other things he said he not love her and she loved him. not cool.
    so he is leaving now.
    and she has to move too, no they not live together, is just same time
    but, she has asked before and now again if she can live with me
    last time it felt akward, now it really does because i am well, out to myself
    but i am sure she not know
    but she is really feeling again lonely, and says things like when i am going away, in august what exact day, as she will miss her very best friend.
    is sweet, but um...i don't' want to you know, start having feelings or anything for her at all, i am a guy and if she lives with me, i got to try to act feminine again, argh...and i must try if she gets this way to be a friend, like GIRL friend, not let her emotions of missing me and caring about me and saying over and over how much she hates me going and love me to affect my un-dating state...i will not tell her or come out, i will not! and i do not want her to know...and although she is heavy set, i um do find her pretty, ok. so i am scared i could feel stuff by accident for her and this can not be allowed to happen
    so, guys tell me now how to keep in the closet while living with a girl for about 2 months, and how to not only not masturbate and be caught, how to hide my guy underwear, and how to not get too close emotionally to her. it could be soooo bad. i respect her
    :help:

2. Ianthe

I think I said already that my best advice is to come out to her. Other than that, I really don't know what to say. You've lived as a woman for most of your life, so you know how to do it. It just seems unacceptable now.

But, either you can go back to living like you were before, you can refuse to let her live with you, or you can come out to her. I think that's pretty much all your options.

If I were you I would come out to her, and then she can decide whether she is comfortable living with you, knowing you are a man.

3. Deaf Not Blind

she's moving in about a week from now. i am just scared, nervous. she likes me so much, i don't want to accidentally you know?

so...i just can't come out unless say she flat out asks again. i think because of what happened last time she is sure i am straight girl just very weird and boyish. i will not refuse her to live with me, as i owe her for stuff, and is deaf way to be hospitable...and is kinda emergency.

but yeah, she don't know some things she says and does could affect me...she turns on guys gets them excited for funny, and don't know i am...uh...affectable to it too. so i will try to avoid those instances, look away, go other room play a prude! :slight_smile:

but see she is sweet clinging buggy kind, trusts me so much...
    i don't want to tell her...but i am scared now in this situation alone with her, what if i slip up?