1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lcars, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Lcars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi everyone, this is my first post here, and it seems to be a very repetitive one, however please bear with me!(; So, I'm 14 years old, and I'm currently ending my final year at middle school. And I believe one of my friends and someone I've had a crush on for years likes me. So, he doesn't know for sure that I'm bi, however in the past I've hinted it. He will text me when he can very often, even more then average friends, about 3-4 times a week. He will go out of his way to talk to me, even leave his circle of friends, just to talk to me, and when I'm not looking, I see out of the corner of my eye him staring at me. However, he is very religious and said time and time again to be straight. Although, he doesn't act like all the other so called "masculine" boys, he is interested in many more artsy and I'll go as far to say feminine things. He also has no problem with me just touching him or grabbing him as friends would, even though he pulls away if any other boy does it. And the main reason I believe him to be at least bi-curious is that he will go out of his way to make sure I am always up to date with whatever sexual desire or information goes through his head. So, do you think he's gay, and is interested in me? Thanks:icon_bigg!

2. Ianthe

Hi! Welcome to Empty Closets!

I have no idea about his sexuality. The only way to find out is to come out to him, and if he takes it well you might be able to ask.

3. Lcars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you, everyone is so nice here, I'm sure I'll like it alot!:grin:

In the past, I kind of already have. People have hinted that I was that knew and when he asked, I simply changed the subject, rather obviously to make him understand. And he said that he would never care, although he would feel a bit less comfortable around me, which hurt and contradicted that he would never care-.-

4. Ianthe

You might need to be explicit, since, if he is gay or bi himself, he is likely to be overly cautious about making assumptions about you.