1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

decisions

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 99dog99, Jun 9, 2012.

1. 99dog99

i am 13 and i feel stupid asking but witc kind of person will i be?

gay
    transexual
    straight
    etc.

if you want to tell me just tell me the good and bads i dont want any arguements with me or eachother over this

2. LailaForbidden

You will be whatever and whoever you are. You can't change it, alter it, or wish it away. The bottom line is, you are you and that is beautiful. If your looking for the pros and cons... honestly, i have none to give. Its something you have to figure out on your own. Meaning, what i find negative might be a positive for you and so on. My advice? (if your questioning) is to not worry about the pros and cons of any label or orientation. Just reflect on who you are and know that whatever that happens to be.. it is not wrong or evil. It really isn't.

3. TheGreyMan

There's only one person in the world who can tell what your sexual identity and your sexual orientation are, and they're you.

Are you attracted to guys? You're gay. Attracted to girls? You're straight. Both? You're bisexual. Doesn't matter? Panromantic. Or you could be something else. You could not fall anywhere. Labels are just labels and you don't need to conform to them.

Do you feel like you don't belong as a guy? Maybe you're MtF transsexual. Do you not feel like either? You could identify as androgynous.

The thing is, you don't need to identify as anything if you don't want to. Just follow your heart. But, the other thing is, is that we can't tell you this; only you can.

There aren't real pros and cons to any of them besides the unfortunate prejudice which can exist in this world for anyone, really. But people are people, and they get over themselves, and there are more who'll accept you than who'll hate you, regardless of what you are, unless you're like Guy Fieri or something. No offense to anyone who likes Guy Fieri.