1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Want a Relationship first......

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Thatoneguy333, Jun 9, 2012.

1. So I like this guy a lot and he likes me too. But the only thing is that he doesn't want a relationship yet. What he does want is to blow me but I would rather be in a relationship before I do anything with anyone. But I do like him a lot and so I'm just really confused on what I should do about it. Help me......:'(

2. confusedlady

confusedlady Guest

I think you should stick to what you want or you may run the risk of regretting it later. You clearly want a relationship 1st and then to be sexual afterwards. Explain it to him and if you both cannot come to a mutual agreement that works for the both of you then maybe its time to find someone who has similar goals to yours.

3. TeeJay

TeeJay Guest

Wait until your in a relationship... In other words follow your gut. As soon as this guy gets what he wants, he'll be done with you. He'll toss you aside and move on to the next guy. He's not worth it. Believe me, I've been bothered by many of these guys, one tried for 10 yrs to get in my pants and it was funny because I was the one (probably the only one) he couldn't do. I'd seen him go through so many guys it was unreal. No stay away from this guy, if he don't want to put time into a relationship then stay away. Unfortunately these types of guys often contract the HIV and pass it to other guys. You definitely don't want that.

4. Ianthe

Tell him how you feel about it. You really like him, but you want to wait until you are in a relationship with someone special that you know cares about you before you share that with someone.