1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi question on sizes

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lil princess, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Lil princess

Lil princess Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everybody I wear a size 12 in girls booty shorts their my lil sisters and size 8 panties size small shirt so what size bra should I wear I'm 510 If that maters:help:

2. LisforLisa

I'm not sure depends on your bust size. You should get you bust measured and then pick on what cup you would like.

3. Lil princess

Lil princess Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't have the nerves to go out cross dressing yet nobody but this board knows is there a way I can do it my self

4. Deaf Not Blind

i posted al about measurements include bras on another thread. i can copy paste here.

---------- Post added 10th Jun 2012 at 12:30 PM ----------

from cross dressing thread:
    oh gosh, women's clothing is all over the place!
    i can do mainly size 8 jeans but mens i am 32x30. i wish all women's wear were as well.
    so, i tell you what i used to do to save time, who wants to go in a dressing room and put on hundreds of jeans?? well maybe some girls do, i hated it.
    take a measuring tape and measure certain places and write it down clearly, then find what you want in store and measure in those places the garment. it works very well, i did it also for my mom when i didn't want to return gifts.

btw good luck with underwear, they suck. yeah, they have a lot of pretty ones, but they ride up the butt and i was always yanking it out! very embarrassed all my life walking into school or church and pulling it down. somebody even saw me i guess age 9 and told my mom i was a slut. i have not found same problems with mens jeans or underwear as with women's...there should be more protest for equality here.

actually as she said low riders suck, they look bad and show too much, and are very common and hurt in the crotch as they rub really tight on your junk. but most teens wear it, so it is almost all they have in juniors section, and missy sizes are different from juniors in many ways too. most jeans have no length listed, or say long. well, i would say most jeans you have to be 5'8" and it is not always true from pair to pair. nightmare i am so glad to be out of and sad for you. so i will offer you any help i can cuz it is gonna be hard to start.

so i would write from where you want your jeans waist to be to tip of crotch (or a bit lower you know why) so you can measure all shorts and pants from its waste band to the end of crotch to be sure it don't hurt you.

defintately inseam! you know how i am sure. (girls i always have to explain unless they work retail)

for bras: measure around widest part of chest, around bustline, also if you have even an half inch of bust you need to measure just under your bustline around the chest, both very firm. the difference will tell you what cup and bra size. it also can vary a bit with style and brand. it really sucks. but i am well...you know, so maybe girls like it?? anyways, if you are very small busted, may not be a problem if you are thin not fat girl, because there are in some big department stores a few made for AAA now. AAA is smallest you will find in a cup, DDD is usually largest. Average women are usually a B, C some a D. I was in "training' ones even age 20, and unfortunately i think the GMO milk made them grow. So, if your chest measured 36 inches around below bust and 37 at widest, you are a 36A. They also rarely have a brand now at one store that was for in-between sizes, not quite A. there are people to "fit" you but i hated people touching me there. so i am happy to tell you how, just ask me all you need, ok? anyways, the band of a bra should NOT go low in back or high, it should be straight across, but many women do not buy the right sizes and it looks awful, you will look more stunning if you get it right no matter what any of them think. also, it should fit firm against your chest, not hurt, not dig in, and fuller breasted women could pop out near armpits if they don't size right. ugh, i hate bras. they also usually sell near the counters gel inserts for girls who want to be bigger and look and feel natural. they are not fake full breasts, they have a little curve inside for yours and it goes on top of your own, but i was told some cancer survivors liked them too.
    they have strapless, y-back for tank tops, push ups, ones to create cleavage, and so much more. ask me about them if you want, i was forced by my ex work to work there one full year and i saw it all, they even came out of the dressing room and lifted up their shirts and asked me what size they were...weirdest women in the world in bra dressing rooms, don't ever sit on a bench in one.
    you can try on bras in a dressing room (you may not want to, not required) but not the underwear usually, and IF YOU TAKE TAG OFF, you can not return! be aware fully of return policy for underwear and swimwear!!! Also sometimes dresses and suits can be this way.

any questions?

I can name some good name brands of clothing, esp if you have a preferred style, or i can tell you good stores including online.

NOW...you got any tips for me?

---------- Post added 10th Jun 2012 at 12:33 PM ----------

hey! i used to work retail and am ftm!

i will be glad to help if i can.

tell me if there is a spefic piece of clothing you are needing to find and i can try to assist.

underwear, socks, they are hidden and it is for you anyways, and also some girls are boyish or tomboy or androgenous, so depends if you are very girly or not you may be able to get away with stuff seen too!

ask.

5. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

Well I find a size 6 in women's jeans works for me an I wear a size 32 waist in men's jeans. Panties are different I find thigh high French cut are great or bikini style the trick is either as they say, it goes up or gets tucked Lol!! And size medium panty,
    Tops are funny size medium men's but large in women's , but medium in cami tops.
    Bra I wear a 38c because a C cup fits my frame more.
    Shoes men's 9, women's 9 1/2 so there you go
    Bikinis an swimwear same goes

6. Deaf Not Blind

weird, a usually a mens 9 =womens 11!
    must be that weird female sizes again.

7. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

interesting, shoes i guess, canadian is a little different, sometimes, a size 10 though,
    let's talk purses for a change of pace!!!

8. Deaf Not Blind

haha!
    I got Coach, lifetime warrantee, registers online the # inside. I guess
    i will give to mom all.
    I always used just a mans wallet all my life until about year 10 years ago.
    ask me stuff i sold clothes, both genders. i know stuff.

9. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

like crossbody purses like the one target sell, seen a couple nice ones that almost look like a urban bag lol.
    some people look twice but never say a word, and my daughter says it's cool.
    womens wallets are better i say like the tri-fold wallets now there's a wallet

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2012 at 01:44 AM ----------

tee-shirt bras are the best i would say, most now have soft underwire, don't like push-up never got it LOL. front closure if i can get them, and i have no problem now going into a lingerie shop and picking out what i want!

10. Deaf Not Blind

mens wallets fit in back pocket smoothly easy to get in or out, women's stuff is bulky takes up space. just saying. go figure, my grandmother was happy to let me wear here late husband's watches and hardly used wallets, even new ones. i wore em all out and they leather.

men have trifolds, and several sizes of wallets.

whats a teeshirt bra?

11. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

more padding in the cups so the breasts don't show through t-shirts