1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need ideas, please.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Undecided John, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Undecided John

So ... I decided to buy some female clothes. I find some places online where I can order from my country (Brazil), but I don't what to do about the delivery. I not out to anyone, and I live with a sister (and she don't have a clue about me not being straight), and I don't have anyone I can trust to receive it to me. And I also spend basically all my day at college, so I can't just wait by the front door for the mail man.

I thought about buying in local stores, but I just don't have the guts, that's not an option. And I live in a small town, in a pretty close-minded location, so, really, not an option.

So, any ideas, how can I do that?

2. rg93

Hey John!
    Your Situation sounds complicated, to say the least.
    Whenever you are ready, consider talking to your sister about it if you are close. Her support would really help alot in this case!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. Undecided John

I wish. But this is also not an option. Not right now, nor in any close future. But thanks anyway.

4. Ianthe

Can you get a public mail box? That could work.

5. Undecided John

Well, I didn't even knew we had those in here, but turns out we do. And it seems pretty easy to get one, so, I guess I will try. Thanks very much!